Sunday, November 9, 2008

ohkaaay well,
yesterday he texted me, at night though. It was about 11.45pm. I was online, chatting withh daniel, syaz, kamun, nisha and i think thats all i remembered. So yeaaah we were having loads of fun. Hmm, then all of a sudden i got a text from, let's call him Mr.M, so yeah i got a text from him as usual, he talked as if, im the only one? Well as i was saying, there was a message where he wrote "Please tell me when you're ready for a real relationship". Err, excuse me? But, are you really going to be waiting for me? Will he? Will he WAIT? That's the million dollar question guys, Will He WAIT? Is he willing to WAIT? So i told him, he dosen't have to wait for me, he could always move on to other girls, if, im taking too long. Which i sorta think i am, but if he's faithful and sinciere, he'd probably stick to me. (:
That's all for now, below is a screenshot of yesterday's crazy coversation. HOHO.





See What Daniel said, LOL. Oh yes, i know, my english is very good ain't it? HOHO. Nah, jokes. :D

No comments: