Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am not afraid to walk this world alone;

Heyho.

Yes, i know, i haven't been posting anything in my blog lately, Seems pretty dead dosen't it. Anyway, my new blogskin's LOVED. I got it off some random user on blogskins. Heh, Anyway, whats up with me? Oh nothing, just the usual school and drama.

School's school. Always the same enemies and friends. Heh, this year's batch of new student's ain't that great tho, well i don't think theres any cute guys. Oh well, not like ima flirt. =P. Hmm, no screenshots today, cuz this ain't my computer, so yeh, uhm, I'm PATIENTLY, waiting for the ASEAN Scholarship appication to be open, so i'd applying for the scholarship in March. Well, i reaaaally wanna go. It's like so awesum. HEH studying in some other country. But, it's gonna be hard for me to get in i guess cuz i'm from a private school? ._. PFFT.

Yeah, i guess thats it for my little update. Well, if i HAVE the time, i'd be posting sometime soon,

TAKE CARE NARBS !


xxoo-;

No comments: