Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm small and petite ; Don't try breaking me.

Hellooooo. UPDATEE**.

Heh, haven't been up to much these days. Have been mapling alot tho and as usual i have screenshots later ! :D Hmm, I don't know much about how friends get into quarrels cuz i've never really been in one, especially in the virtual world. I 'think' i just got into one yesterday, but still I 'think' it's not even something big. Maybe i'm just over-reacting, you can call me paranoid but *!$^#!&*(@%@!%!@&*.
hah, okay enough about that. Form 3 peeps went to collect their PMR results today. GOOD LUCK GUYSSS. Especially to Jamie [Yorkicko] , Mico & ssc peoples. PMR's just a start. :3 I think?


Okay, now i'm thinking, i'm pretty lazy to be posting screenshots ._. But anw imma just do it for YOUR entertainment sake, Kinda feel honoured that YOU'RE reading my blog. HEH HEH HEH. So here's screenshots !






Truthfully, it's my fault ._.

Owl Masks.
I OMG-ed because of x3poocake3

No comments: