Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hohoho.

Hello darlings.

Just an update* :)

I've changed back to blogskins ! Again, got tired of the classic template. hehe. So yeah i'm back to the old types. Anyway, the songs on my profile, might shuffle and please, do take your time to listen to all of em, because they rock :) Oh and, do remember to tag, never forget that. Please please please, remember to tag aye? Hookay, i've nothing much to write about, soo, imma post screenshots ltr on. I've been playing pixelms quite alot, and now im soooo bored of it. -.- Hmm, kaaayy screenshots ! :D


summon-ing


my favourite word :D


Th' Pro :)


i know lah, im generous :D


woohoo


my dmg okkk?!


Edward Cullen zomgz


omg 200 finally ._.


suddenly gt papu here?


LOL, im hiding in moneyhhh


see, he named his dog after waLaos LOL


look ! i met luvrei !


omg that ghey !


solo zak mission completion.


HAHA stella, bunion's favourite hair. Anw again, "OMG THAT GHEY!"

No comments: