Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Home;

halluuuu.
It's 5.14pm, waiting to get out of the house and out of sight from my sister;
Tooday, woke up at about 12.45pm because my sister came and shouted at me, very early in the morning. Just when i woke up, she had to piss me off. Jeez. Anyway then i couldn't b bothered so i fought with her for the computer, and as usual, i won. :) She went to get water so i rushed to the computer. heh. "When an enemie leaves a door open, you must rush in" - Sun Tzu, the art of war. Anywaaayy, moving onn, kept looking for servers till im like sooo darn bored. So i intro DracoStory to Mico so she's playing it nao. LOL, she and my sister happens to get along very well. Glad that's happening, my sister dosen't have to kacau me ald. x_x Hmm, so, i'll be heading to McD with Mico ltr for dinner. (: Glad to be leaving th' house. I hate being so cooped up at home ._. Hmm, as usual i'm alwaaaays missing babyyy. O:
Love's when there's a thousand people and all you can see is Him ;
-I BelieveI'm In Love-
xxoo-;
EDIT*
Just got back from McD with Micoo. Got really pissed at this fking lady & man behind us at the order counter. So it goes like this ..
Theres this couple behind us and that girl was like so fxcking short. She's like so totally fxcked upp man. So yeh i accidentally lifted my leg and hit hers. I turned behind politely and said sorry, she just nodded like the couldn't care less. Then i saw her oh-so-im-trying-to-look-scary boyfriend staring at me with his fking stupid face. Sheesh. Anw, then after a few seconds, that BLARDY FKNG GIRL kicked my leg. I'm like, wtfxck ai tio sibo?! But she's malay so i just stared at her. Jeez, not to offend malays but jeez, why are they so fcking self centered man? Everyone i know agrees to that. Grr. Anyway, not all, "SOME". So as i was saying, she kicked my leg and i just stared at her and she kinda giggled or something and then turned to look at her boyfriend. So yeh, i looked at her fxked up boyfriend and he just stared again. Jeez, fcker. Anyway, when we were leaving, he kept staring at us while we went out. Anw, dude, if you're reading this, you can just FCUK OFF aye? cc'b blardy asshole.
Anyway, im how nao and my maple cant patch lei ! Friggin pissed with itttttt. Roar. Then Mico kept telling my sister like, amanda ah, your jiejie ah, better not let her hug you wor, see if she hug her husband sure very harddd one can die de. Then im like, wtfxck?! LOOOOL ! Aye, it's not true okaaay, i r gentle. hoho. ><

No comments: