Monday, December 15, 2008

Restless ;


I feel restless, w/o you here with me.

Last night stayed up until 3am then went to sleep, was sms-ing baby until he fell asleep. x_x. I too almost fell asleep watching Secret. Not to say it wasn't nice, it was awesome, just that i was like sooooo sleeeeeppyy. Anyway, after babyy slept, i slept too. Then i woke up at 4, couldn't sleep well, i went down and watched tv. Nothing nice on, so i took pictures. x_x. Then started watching Grey's Anatomy, followed by Desprate Housewives, then the jonas brother's concert in new york. It was already about 6.30am so i went up to sleep, my room was freezing like fk. I pulled over two blankets + wearing my hoodie and i was still sooo coldd. Probably because of my fever. x_x. So, i didn't really bother, continued sleeping while hugging pillows and bolster. Ahh, i wish he could've been right besideee me. Later, i wke up at about 12.30pm and straight went to bath and stuff, then went out for lunch at 1.20pm. We went to delifrance and on the way I met Amanda, her mum and grandpa eating somewhere nearby. I just said hi then left, she could've came to my house to, she had tuition. o_o. Hmm, then, had my favourite lasagna as usual and a coke. Then bought some of their awesome pastries home. Just got out of maple because it's fk boring in there. No one greeted me when i logged in ._.'' I guess p.server people are waaayy friendlier. I can say that azns really don't have manners like the caucasians do. x_x Ah, nothing much to write ald. So, much loves ! xxxx



xxoo-;

No comments: