Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2008 ~ 2009 ;

2008

Gone so fast, i never got time to even make sure this year past with happiness.Well, for the sake of saying it, this yr did NOT, pass with happiness. So, imma rollback to the past months f 2008, looking back to what happened..

January

January was not-okay. Like every January each year, it's hard. I got my phone confiscated from having my bill SO HIGH. Cuz, i was using post-paid at that time. It got confiscated for a whole Month ! My bill WAS high because I called people like, 5 hours a night + I was sms-ing Singapore friends like, too much. It was like, Rm500 worth of sms-es to sg. O: Yeh, it sucked w/o a phone. Other than that, i guess it's okay :}

February

February, i guess it was okay, got so stressed out in school, having training formy running and cheerleading practice. Jeez, real tiring. Anyway, besides that, i got a kick start on Sec. 1 for the first ever timee. There started my secondary school lifee. I found out a few crushes on me, but they weren't what i thought i could fall for. Instead, i fell for one, but yeh, it didnt last :/


March

March was kinda crazy. I had my crazy little birthday down at sp and it rocked. But someone had to ruin it, tho i'm so over it nao :} Then, I was all crazy with projects and exams at school. It's like my total first time having those projects stuff. Gave up, and didn't finish them as well as i thought i could ~_~

April

Oh, i remember April, it was BOOOORING. Called Ting , Kent Shin to wish them happy birthday on the 1st of April :} Then i guess other than that, the month went on as how it is.

May

May ! HEH, May, yeaaaaah, nothing about it ~

June

June was alright, called Nadiah on 10th June to wish her a Happy Birthday :} Life in school was okay, life at home was a little hectic cuz they were renovating and stuffs. My room was like so weird looking cuz of all those shet. jeez.

July

Julyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Heh, i guess nothing happened. x_x Pretty boring these few months aye?

August

Woohoo, Malaysia turned 51 this year :D And my mum turned 49. Both on the 31st of August. Heeehee.

September

Wee, September, after liking him last year, stopping and liking him back, we finally gt tgt, Nick & I. But, it lasted for a Month and a half, only because we never really saw eachother that much, i had to end it. That didn't mean my feelings for him faded. they remained and slowly faded. :3 So, he's passed. ;)

October

October, i was all ready for school holidays, then, i met Min and i didn't want it to end. But tho, Min's already history now :D Then i again, couldnt wait for th holidays. Oh and, I had my first secondary excursion to Pangkor with a bunch of form twos cuz I practically never talked to any form ones. HOHO. Had truckloads of fun.

November

Woohoo, november and the holidays are here ! I got soo friggin bored that i was like so DEADD at home. Jeez. So yeah, then slowly i got so addicted to Maplee / Pservers. x_x heh, still am, still am :3

December

December's okay, and now coming to an end, many ups and downs happened this year, but it's still okay :) I'm actually pretty glad this year's ending cuz i HATE the things that happened this year. x_x . Maybe next year would be something special, oh well. We'll see :}

So long 2008, hello 2009 !

No comments: