Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lay you and me ;

When you're here, i love you.
When you're there, i miss you.
When you're gone, i need you

Pretty bored nao, not to mention friggin fuuulll. Just had ma dinner. Had my favourite nasi leak with that fried chicken thingy. :D Anw, woke up at 12.30 today, nth much to do so i went straight to the computer, [yeah i know, com addict] so yeh, went on msn, everyone was on so went straight to maplee, then saw everyone on. Tho, as usual NO ONE greets me ._. Anyway, then went off cuz it was deadd boring. Then received this sms from this girl named hana. Well she's like, i'm luqman's neighbour. He told me alot about you, and he said you're the hottestgirl etc etc. LOL i was like, uh, o-kaayy? So anw, forget abt that, theenn, i went to look for other servers, jeez, it's boring looking fer servers. Grr. Thinking about giving Ian a call since he's back in KL. Heh. Err, yeaaah, i've nothing much to say ald x_x. I miss my sweeeetheart :\.

Under the tree,
as happy as can be,
lay you and me,
So happily,
while laughing merrily,
you said to me,
that you loved me,
And un-terribly,
you proved that to me,
so cheerfully,
under the tree,
Happy as can be,
lay you and me

No comments: