Saturday, October 3, 2009

The All American Rejects;

Youu-Huu(:

Just got back from Pyramidd. Went there with mummy, coincidentally, Nadiah was there too, with her friends and all. Hee. Bought a checkered top, plain tee, two shorts; yellow & purple. & collected my AAR tickets(:



Well, heard from Simone that AAR's concert is postponed :( Aww, but as long there's a concert, i'm satisfied. Hee. I currently have 2 tickets. One collected myself & one from Gary. Woo :D So I have an extra, know what that means?(:


Feeling really tired, tho i slept like, 16 hours last night. My goodness. From 7pm till 11am this morning. Woke up at 2am, sms for like, 10 mins, then went back to sleep :)


This week, nothing much happened. Was boring as usual, but sleeping late everynight, like, 3am or 4am only sleep. HAHA, very tiring can? But worth it(; Everyday feeling tired in school, sleeping through classes & ponteng-ed a few too :P Haha.


Sooo lazy to blog. Soo yeah.

Random?


My new boyfriend(: [imjustjoking -.-]



CHARLIE MACDONNELL !

My goodness i'm so addicted to this boyy(: Isn't he the cutest? HAHA. Wait no, not the cutest, but still, he's cute la right? Too bad i don't even know him, LOL. Wanna know more? Go to youtube, type in "Charlieissocoollike" . He's so adorablee.


Anyway, that's it. Soooo lazy right now, haha. As usual lah :P


ByeByeByeByeByeByeBye(:

No comments: