Monday, October 26, 2009

Think for yourself;

Hello(:

I know, i havent updated my blog in ages. I promise, after exams i'll update everything in one shot. I've got pictures and stories to crap about here in a couple of days. Exams ends this friday(: AAR is on Saturday. Can't wait Can't wait :P

Currently in the school computer lab as we're waiting for exams to start then we'd be ehading back to class. English 2 starts in about a half hour.

Look, whoever ypu are those phantom people on my cbox. FUCK OFF la can? Nothing better to do go and bark at my cbox? Fuck yourself lah. If i'm so ugly then why wanna bother come to my blog and tag for what? Seriously, and if you're not someone, please dont use their names and act as that person. i hate anonymous people on my cbox. Your momma gave you a name and a idedntity, please lah got gods sake, appreciate it and use it. Don't fucking hide it.

You wanna bark somemore? Go to other people's blog and bark lah fucker. Don't test my patience, you'll hate me when i'm angry. Seriously, i'll fucking track you down and chop you into a kezillion pieces. I mean it, asshole.

Alright, i'm done talking about this crap. I'll u[date EVERYTHING i promise EVERYTHING once i'm done(: Pictures and everythnig coming up. I wouldve updated with pictures but i forgotten my pendrive so yeah.


12th day with you & i can never can enough (:

No comments: