Thursday, October 8, 2009

Don't you ever forget;

Dude, you know who you are.


Look, i'm so fucking frustrated and pissed off with your childish acts.


Don't you ever forget that you once loved me, & even had the fucking guts to tell me you wanted me to be yours. If you really had love for her you wouldn't have done that, would you? & in the first place, if you didnt even freaking confess to me, i wouldn't even have fallen for you.


I saved your fucking ass and what i get in return is mockery? Eh, you wanna backstab, backstab lah to my face, why backstabbing to other people? Don't you have better things to do like, tell your girlfriend how much you love her, hmm, and yet still had the effing guts to like someone else. If you really loved her, none of this would've happened.


Anyway, the past is past. Say what you want, even if you read this, you're sure to hate me more, & to backstab even more than before. Dude, go ahead lah. Do all the craps you want. You should just be glad that your girlfriend understands and gives you another chance. Seriously, in my opinion, you don't deserve someone like her. She's just way to good for you, and you're just a waste of her time.


Sorry, if i had to insult or offend anyone here, but seriously, the blog is the only place where i could let my fucking anger out. I wasn't going to rant on this to people was i? To give them boredom listening to my complaints about you. So here I am, writing all this crap, or maybe lies, just to release anger. Dude, don't get mad at me, get mad at yourself, if it weren't for you, i wouldn't even be here writing this shit. Bravo, give yourself a round of applause, you caused me misery.


Thats it for today. Not in the effing mood to blog somemore. Will update during the weekends. The girls might be coming over tmrw, & i have Mico's sweet sixteen tmrw too. Will update on everything once it's done with.


Bye, world.

No comments: