Thursday, October 8, 2009

I won't be sorry;

Hullo.


Please, ignore the previous post. I hardly meant anything i said there. But, it IS the truth thou. Anyway, back with pictures, didnt wanna wait till the weekend was here so here's a little bit about what happened this week & last.

Went to McD with JiaQi last Sunday. Oh we crapped like shyt. We talked for hours and whatnot. First she came over to my house, then we went to the lake to watch the sunset, then to McD to have our dinner. Didn't eat much, we shared a meal(:

Well, we crapped about alot of shyts, laughed like hell & saw the fat lips girl. Though i didn't know her ame or even know her, i beh song her, don't know why xD Anyway, so me and JiaQi just kept laughing at her and her 'friends' Haha. Managed to get a shot of her, secretly.


The mess Jia Qi made, LOL.

There, i pretended to take Jia Qi's picture from the side, but instead taking a pic of the 'fat-lips' girl. Man, if she ever finds my blog and see this, BUSTED :P

Haha, yeah, we refilled our coke like, 3 to 4 times. Kept drinking and laughing till we had to go pee, i didnt tho the toilet stinks. HAHA. So yeah, mum fetched me and Jia Qi back home around 9+ .


Mondayy, rush like shyt, i woke up early to do my hair and all, as usual lah, but still late! My bus comes sooo early la weih =.= Goodness.

Tuesday, again, late. Woke up early but still late.

Wednesday, the day of UGH@!#(^!@($#^@#*. Well, also the first day of PMR, but luckily i'm still form 2 so yeah(: Anyway, woke up 6am. Did my hair and all, suddenly accidentally applied mousse on my hair, and Marcia was fan-ing me laa, at my room and all. Then van came, my hair wasn't tied, it was kinda rough, i didnt like it, i wanted to go wash my hair again and redo everything, i just cant stand going to school with bad hair. I told Marcia to go ahead with the van first, SHE DONT WANT =.= Wapiangz, more problem for me. Then my mum sepatutnya don't wanna fetch me to sch, she wanted to let me ponteng, then Marcia was there, so i HAD to go, no freaking choice =.= Grr.

Thurs, nothing ah. Fucked up school problems. They'd be forgotten anyway(:


Lake photos; Tuesday.





This ons taken at my house there, not the lake(:


Guess thats it. Will update, around, Sat or Sun, if i'm free. Goodbye world(:

It's Alright, it's okay, i'm so much better without you, i won't be sorry.

No comments: