Sunday, November 1, 2009

The other side;

HELLO little creatures!


Finals are finally over and i'm back online (:


Lets go back too, i'm not sure of the date but, few weeks ago.



Nothing better to do ,


Went for Syaz's & Ashni's open house on that Sunday. Forgotten the date, went to Atiqah's house first, there waited for Pauline to come then Atiqah's dad fetched us to Syaz's place. The whole gang was there(: All in the tv room, some watching tv, some playing cards, some talking.


Nadiah.

Fatty kissing Eminem's poster(:

Me & Sonia.

Nad, Me, Heena(:

Legs.

Me & Danieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel Heng :D


Went home late that day. Showered then slept off (:


Random,


Alex's jacket(:


The following week, on Saturday, Ryan gave me a call. He was like upset and stuff cuz of his girlfriend migrating and whatnot. Anyway so he needed someone to talk to so i'm like, uh okay fine come over then(: We went to McD then to CC then to the playground :D


Blurcase.


On sunday, there was this HUGEEEE moth in my living room :( I was seriously fxcking scared of that thang, so i asked mummy to take it out of the house but she claimed that it was the long lost friend or soemthing so she didnt wanna bring it out of the house :(


My sister made a song about the moth,


Random,


31st october 2009.
The All American Rejects Live in Kuala Lumpur.


Woke up at 9, went for breakfast with the family. Came back around 11, got ready and whatnot. Picked up Alex & Kah Sin and went straight to bukit jalil. Atiqah told us to meet them there at 12.30. They ended up coming there at guess what time? 2.30. For 2 hours we sat there like a bunch of donkeys waiting for the fatty(s). DAMN THEM LAH!

So yeah, they went to eat lunch then we went to queue in the line. We were queue-ing for 2 hours then finally the gates opened. Me , Kuang Jin , Nadiah & Heena were queue-ing in the line while the rest were still at the canteen sitting down. The line was so long, when the gates opened, everyone rushed to get in. I was like stuck there everyone was pushing, so me, nadiah, heena, khai teq, daus, & kuang jin all held eachother so that we wouldn't get seperated. Suddenly i was in front with Kah Sin. Dammit la he's so tall wei -.- So yeah, all was squeezing so then me & kah sin went in first.

Once we were in, it was like a big relief wei. I almost fainted in the crowd. Then when everyone was in, me, nadiah, heena, jet, kuang jin, ehsan and adam all held hands & squeezed right to the front. We were only a couple of rows from the stage. It was so near, the problem was, everyone was pushing and it was sooo squeezy. I couldn't breathe. We were all suffocating, i almost fainted & my legs were like wobbly, shivering. So we went out to the back.

Sat behind then went to look for bii and pei him for awhilee. It started to rain and it was so damn cold. I was dying on the floor, grr. Jet & Kuang Jin went to get drinks for us, thankyou guys(:

Finally at 9.30 AAR appeared. When it was supposed to be at 6, they came out at 9. Pfft. They didnt even introduce, just suddenly AAR's drummer started playing the beat from Move Along. I looked there and recognise a familiar face, it was the drummer! Then i saw tyson & nick and the other guy running out. I was like WTFXCKOMFGBBQ! I RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN to the front to watch them play. Nadiah , Heena & I were jumping and shouting like mad people. My goodness i cried when i saw Tysonnnn, he's so sexyy :D





Love this picture(:


Kuang Jin & I.


Aliah & I.

Jet & I. Stupid Khai Teq purposely walked pass us -.-

Speaking of Khai Teq, he freaking smoked infront of me, when he knew how much i hated to see him smoke. I'm like, dont make me slap you. He's like, slap la, *smile*. I just slapped him, not hard, just a soft one but got sound lah. Sorry Kai :( You know how much i hate to see you smoke -.-


Me & Jet. Proper shot.

The so called queue to go in. It was all squishy squashy.

Heena & I

We were finally in, but right behind, we slowly squeezed ourselves to the front.

From waaaay behind.


AAR!<3


You sooo have to watch this video from the concert(:



Overall, AAR was awesome. After the concert, well it didnt finish yet, me, Alex & Kah Sin went to the lrt fast cos it would have been packed if we went later on. Took the train to some place called Masjid Jamek or whatever its called. Then went to Asia Jaya & mummy picked all three of us up from there. Dropped ks & Alex at McD, Kota kemuning as they wanted to eat something then they'd walk back. I went home with mummy :-)

I miss Tyson Ritter to the core!


" You know what's next, bitcheeees! " - Tyson Ritter (:

No comments: