Tuesday, November 24, 2009

For you i will;

Bouh!(:


Yay i'm back. Actually, nothing much to update about(: Just about Sunday & today i guess haha, lets start with Sundayy(: Oh but before that, i would like to say ..


HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, LIM LI JIN <3
[20th November]
Sorry >.<>

Sunday, 22nd November 2009

Woke up early that morning, around 9 & went to the gym(: Finished around 11, and then went homee & got ready to go to Kah Sin's house cos i was meeting up with the guys there. So yeah, Gary asked me to call Marcia, but she was sleeping so he asked me to go to her house & wake her up, which i did, but useless, she can't go to ks's house =.= So i went alone, with my sister, cuz Daniel wants my sister to come :P Haha.

So yeah, reached his house, & straight we all watched The Grudge 2, the starting part scary, my sister keep moving near me but i keep pushing her away :P Then it became funny when jet, kah sin & gary came in also, Jet especially, keep making jokes, haha, but it's okie(: Then we watched High School Musical 3, LOL! Damn boring -.- but i guess my sister enjoyed it? Haha :P

Yeah then evening, they all came over to my house & we talked & watch tv :) Jet they all kept playing with my dog despite the freaking smell, tmrw finally sending it to the groomers again to clean the dog up, haha. Well, only Daniel damn scared of my dog :P Haha, see it then run away.

Soon, we all walked to McD, used the short cut, we jumped down the end of my street there & walked to McD. Eat abit then walked back, on the way home, got a call from Mum, she was angry dy, when i got home, kena nicely from dad & mum -.- Ugh, felt so irritated i straight run to shower & stayed in my room the whole night & sms daniel:P haha. If not, i'd be like damn bored in my room, stare at the wall, open eye bigbig O_O haha.


Monday, 23rd November 2009

Woke up around 11(: Started using the comp till around 1 something decided to stop, yknw, just incase my parents got back. Daniel came over :) passed him the I love you, Beth Cooper dvd before he went home. Soon, Li Jin came over with her sister, :P. So her sister played with mine, and she and i just lepak-ed at our room the whole day ;D

Around 5+, we decided to go to McD for our dinner :) So we went, & ate alot alot alot of foood :D & now we're both very the fat already, haha, no more McD for this month :P Anyways, pictures @ McD (:


Woohoo i wrote this with a frenchfry using chilli sauce :P


Li Jin taking pic of what she wrote on the tissue paper :P



FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD =D


So anyways, we dapau some McD for my sis and li jin's sister too :) Then went to the shop nearby to buy topup then went straight home ^_^

Once we got home, went to my room and crap somemore, talk shit the whole time, haha. Her parents came to fetch her around 10, then yeahh, i went for a bath then looked in my closet, the first thing i saw was khai teq's shirt, LOL, i forgot to return cos i wore it after swimming that day, he borrowed me, so i took back & wash laa, then i was tempted to just take it and wear again cos i was lazy to find other shirt :p so yeah,




Gan Khai Teq's big big blue shirt :P


When i wear it, it looks like i'm not even wearing any pants, HAHA! Cos it's so long :P But when guys wear it, it looks normal, why lah?!


Yup thats all for now *winks* HOPEFULLY, if a miracle happens, i can go Genting this friday, but by the look of their faces, i know the answer's gonna be a no. So i wouldnt keep my hopes up:(.


Miracle, please do happen!

No comments: