Monday, November 30, 2009

The Twilight Saga : New Moon;

:)

I'm bored. So here I am, updating my blog, again. Well, yesterdayyyy Mico came over, then we watched Jennifer's Body & Fired up, instead of learning math :P Haha, anyway, so we watched & ordered pizza to the house so we ate lah. Then talk talk talk. Hmm, then went down & my dad offered us vodka, so we drank lah.

I had 4 packs, Mico had 2 packs. 2 of em, i drank slowly, but another 2 Mico dared me to bottoms up. Well, i thought okay la lets do this, for the fun of it la. Since i haven't tried before, so we were like, 1,2,3 drank up everything, first time was alright la, but the second time, i immeadiately felt so effing dizzy, i was confident that i could think straight, the problem was the dizzyness and the non-stop sweating. So yeah, send Mico back then i went to take a bath.

Even after the bath i kept sweating, seriously i feel like dying dy. I was soooo tired but i couldn't sleep. But then i decided to just close my eyes and sleep, and i did, until now, i'm kinda having a headache but i took like one panadol dy so i guess i'll be fine(:

You know what that reminded me of? Marcia getting drunk at my BBQ a couple weeks ago =.= I felt like, wtf man, am i seriously high or i'm just purposely acting like this -.- I tried to stop lah, cos thinking back to what SHE did at my party, i felt like it was stupid of me to do this now, but i freaking couldn't stop, couldnt even walk straight, ugh. So i didn't care about whatever, i just went straight to sleep, it was all i needed, to sleep.


Anyway, some MSN screenshots that i forgot to post earlier,

LOL, dunno why, i laugh like shit at this -.-


This one also, laugh like shit -.-

HAHA, Natalie adorable as always(;


Anyway, guess what? I'll be watching The Twilight Saga : New Moon again later. Ugh, honestly laa kay, It's not as nice as Twilight last year. I didnt have the same excitement and whatnot. I remember, when i watched Twilight last year, i was practically hyperventilating before & after the movie, and did i mention, throughout the movie. Lol. But in New Moon, it was nothing much, well only the part where Jacob was seen with his short hair :P Whoaa, i felt like i could just lick his packs. LOLOL joking =.="

Aite, thats it, lazy to typeee dy.

kthxbai

No comments: