Saturday, November 21, 2009

Two's better than one;

HURRRAHH(:


Hello dings(:

I'm back for another updateee. Though i don't have as many pictures as most of you might have expected, but i'll post the remaining pictures once i'm back on cuz their not with mee.

School ended yesterday. Yes! Wait, NO :( it's boring at homeee, and i'm kinda like, yknw, grounded and all, so yeah. Luckilyyy, Gary & Daniel would be coming to my place tmrw :) So we're all gonna lepak from mornn to night i guess(; Woohoo.

Anyways, yesterday after school, I went to pyramid with my momma to buy tickets for 2012 later at night, then had lunch at Fridays :) Went back showered and stuff then around 5, left the house for Pyramid againnn.

Reached pyramid, i gave Simmy a call, then she said their all at Starbucks so i ditched my family and went to Starbucks, HAHA :P. Soo anyway, who was there? Simmy, Nisha, Jet, Kuang Jin, Gary, Daniel, Kah Sin, Nadiah. Soon, Nisha & Nadiah went back so i walked around with the rest.

So yeah laa, we went to Asian Avenue, cos Daniel said to buy my bellybutton ring there before i pierce. So yeah we walked infront, then we were talking and stuff, we didnt realise the others were like, wayy behind and we kinda lost them, so we just continue laa, after coming out of the shop, they all were standing there staring at us, smiling cheekily, then me and Daniel was like blushing dy =.=" haihsss, people nowadays :P only know how to tease us, hehe.

So yeah laa, then the whole way they all kept asking me to walk with Daniel la, this la that la. Damn shy can?! We both blushing -.-" So yeah, then Simmy had to go back so we teman Simmy to the entrance, then saw some other ssc students theree. Then i had to go for my movie dy, so the rest waited at the entrance while Daniel pei me to the movie there :) Then he was like, "Can i have a hug? :)" Haha, so cute laa. So yeah, hugged him & _________ . You fill in the blanks. ;-D

Watched 2012 that night, the movie was AWESOME :D Though it was really long, but awesome(:


I drew this frog, HAHA.


Sonia wrote this for me :)

Messin with KJ's webcamm!

MONDAY, 16th November.


In the morning, left the house at 10, picked Nadiah, Daniel & Ryan from Nadiah's house then went to school. We purposely went late as i dyed my hair & we needed to like, hide from Aiza so we missed assembly(:





Yeah, haha.


I got my First warning letter on Wednesday, seriously i almost died =.= I took the letter from Aiza. Vive, Jason, Daniel, Jet pei-ed me to collect the letter, i didnt dare to open it so Vive did, they all read lah, my demerits and blabla. I was like, OH SHYT.

I went home, kena nicely from my parents, cuz Aiza already called them earlier, my mum almost confiscated my phone, THANK GOD she didnt(: I had to dye back my hair though, but whatever, that beats having my phone confiscated :D

Anyway yeah, Friday pictures will be posted later on when i get them, i guess their mostly all in Kuang Jin's laptop(:


Can't wait for tomorrow, a day out with the guys(:

No comments: