Sunday, November 29, 2009

Behind the wall;

Hi.

Okay, lets seeeee what happened this week.


I've been a nerddd. Like seriously, damn nerd wei. I study like 5 to 6 hours a day i think, minimum also 3 hours, cos when Mico comes & tutor me math, it'd be a 3 hour class. Haha. I think ima belanja her McD later for tutoring me math(: Hehe.


She wrote this, LOL. She made me memorize all the square roots and cube roots :(

Macam yes, HAHAHA. But this one really candid la :P


Anyway, after studying my ass off, Thursday mummy took me out to The Curveee :) Well, she went to Ikea lah, so i went to the curve with my sister for the whole dayy. So yeah, i looked for a prom dress, i found this one dress which was like black and white, damn nice seriously, only about 100 something lah, dam affordable, so i thought maybe go to some other shops first then only decide which one i want(:

Soo, went back around 6 and studiedddd cuz my momma didnt let me use the computer, so yeah whatever laaa! Then if i'm not mistaken, i went to bed early that night. Haha:)


Friday

Friday, Amanda was supposed to come over but last minute she couldn't, but it's okay lah(: So i just stayed home studying the wholeeee day, then around afternoon Marcia came over so we chat lah, till around 4, we went to the park there to look for Kah Sin. Then sit there around 2 hours chatchatchat, then my mum came to fetch me go home cuz we were going out for dinner, so yeah then i left both of them there :P Wahahaha.

Went for dinner at Klang there, one chinese restaurant, damn packed like hell, the food was good anyway(: Went wif Gabriel's family. He got SPM still come out :P Haha. Anyway, went back then as usual, mum didnt allow us to go online so i just went straight to sleep.


Saturday

Saturdayy, i finally was allowed to go out! So yeh, Went to pyramid with Kuang Jin, Daniel & Khai Teq. I went there earlier, so i went to queue at the cinema line cuz it's long as usual. Then i sms-ed Kuang Jin asking him what movie they wanna watch, he said Khai Teq wanna watch 2012, but it was sold out, and Phobia2 only had one movie at 8.10pm which was already too late so i just told him to call Khai Teq and find out what movie to watch, i SPECIFICALLY said HURRY UP cuz i was getting closer to the counter :P & when i was at the counter, they still ddint reply me! So yeah, i asked the man for 2012, he said sold out, then i panic lah, dunno what movie to buy for them, and i couldn't just walk away, cos i queued like damn long for the freaking tickets! So i asked, New Moon? He said there's one movie at 1.40 & the seating is infront, so i dont care i just bought 4 tickets for New Moon.

Thenn, after i bought, i smsed kt & told him we were watching New Moon, that ass think very funny, pretend to get mad at me for buying that movie lah, then saying like i buy cos i wanna watch bla bla, then i said fine la, i belanja you guys the ticket since you guys dont wanna watch. So yeah, then met 3 of them at the cinema & we went in :) The seat was like, in front lah, then kt & kj kept complaining -.- My goodness lah.

Hmm yeah then the movie started dy, and this Kuang Jin, MY GOD LA, telling me everything that was gonna happen, he was like "Okay so this part bla bla bla, then this part blablabla" Haha, it wasn't irritating la, but damn! If only he could just shut up :P Haha, & I explained to Daniel what the movie was about cos yeah, guys as usual have no intrest in Twilight :) Haha, & he said Jacob, which was the werewolf, was cute. I mean, he said the werewolf was cute o.o LOL :P

Yeah anyway so after the movie we went out & went to Subway for lunchhh(: Watched them eat cuz i wasn't hungry, i just drank. Then we walked around, to asian avenue and stuff, then went to McD there cuz kt wanted to meet wif that internetional dudee.

So yeah, we just stand there & watched people fall down & laugh. How mean right? Haha. Thenn it was boring theree lah, & kt went somewhere else so then me & daniel also go walkwalk around lah, too boring dy.. & kj didnt wanna follow so yeah(: Finally alone wei, haha. Cuz even if we walk tgt & kt is there, he as usual kacau us one la :( I want to tell Daniel something also cannot, sure got interupption. Hehe. So we just walk walk, talk talk, haha then my mum was here dy, so he pei me to the entrance there then ... :) hehe.

Went homee then went out for dinner with the parents(: Then came home again, watched movie while smsing Daniel.. until he sleep, then i also off-ed the movie and sleep ^.^


My loveeliessss*




i love them to bits & pieces wei(:

No comments: