Monday, November 2, 2009

Their so loved;

I realised something,

Most people in this world don't appreciate their friends as much as their supposed to. Tonight my mistake shall be corrected. Why can't i see that these people have been there for me through it all? Through broken hearts, through tears and complaints, through anger or misery. Through everything. They don't care how you look on the outside, they care about how you look on the inside. Whatever you do, their still your FRIENDS.


In elementary school, i had three best friends. I lost all of them though, after we moved to secondary school things changed. Ting moved away to Kuantan, i hardly saw her, but we're still in touch. Nadiah moved to a different school, we're still in touch too. Canlian remained in the same school, we're even in the same class. But things for the both of us changed alot. I don't blame anyone that the 4 of us had to be seperated. It's just fate. Now when i think back, i can't believe y'all were my best mates. It was so impossible, seeing you guys as what i see now and what we were just 2 years ago. We 4 all changed in our own ways.

Friends last longer than forever. The friends I have, are the people in this world i'd throw away everything for. I love them to bits and pieces to the fxcking core underneath planet earth more than anything. Their always there when i need them, their always there no matter what. It's unexplainable, having friends is the best someone could ever get. Where else my friends, are my family. My brothers & sisters. The few people in my life that i would never want to let go of.



Me, Simmy, Heena, Ashni.

Back row : Kah Sin, Jet, Me, Daniel, Atiqah, Nisha, Syaz, Simmy.
Front row : Heena, Nadiah, Sonia, Ashni, Daryl.

First row: Sonia, Atiqah, Kuang Jin, Nadiah.
Second row: Daniel, Simmy, Khai Teq, Jet, Nisha.
Third row: Me, Ashni, Heena, Pauline, Syaz, Kah Sin.


Last row: Me, Ashni, Pauline.
Second row: Daniel, Simmy, Khai Teq, Jet, Nisha.
First row : Sonia.

From left: Khai Teq, Atiqah, Kuang Jin, Me, Pauline.



We are da bomb, yo(:


Heena, Nadiah, Atiqah, Sonia, Simmy, Kuang Jin, Jet, Khai Teq ;

Y'all are the highlight of my life yknw that? Love ya'll to fucking bits and pieces, serious shyt. :D Hands down you guys are the best of the best. What would i do without you guys?


Till then,
Andrea =)

No comments: