Thursday, February 5, 2009

Heh Heh Heh ;

Eh You, Yes You, Don't stop reading this post ;D

Ponteng-ed school today. HOHO. Will be going to re-straighten my hair + cut my FRINGE later today. I think o_o. I'm still not too sure yet, if i REALLY wanna do it. HEH. Anyway, i'm still sickkk. Down with the friggin fever and sore throat. I think my voice is GOING AWAYY ): Oh yes, and before i forget ! I better post up some ss ! It's been AGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES since i've posted ss-es , omgahh. Heh.


Lady Dew, MIND UR FKING MANNERS around maplers like me


wooow, this is like, hw long ago? tat lucy had no cash & only 8x WAHAHAH

LOL

huh?

OMG, im so cute HAHA

Be Jealous, Be Very Jealous, My zai ahma pt hoho

WTFXCKKK

<3

Seal Chair x3


SIMON DI ! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

When i was taking my 2nd job x_x

my first ever spammer o.o

this jxy THINK he vry tall hor !

SEE, PROOF*** Hj jio me ks at mong, but HE DIE FIRST :D

Before 2nd job. lvl 2x :D

leveeeeel upp !

He made it easier for viewers to know who'se huajian. Yes, it's that crybaby over there :D

<3
Of course, everyone does

noob english much?

yet again, everyone does

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH ?!!??!?!

forced x_x

LOL

YEA RIGHT, that wasn't me -.-

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

<3>
hazel, bang, me :D








No comments: