Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I broke down today, i broke don really hard and i'll never stand up again coz there's NO ONE who will lift me up and put me back to where i was before. My friend is HURT, he's admitted in the hospital with a serious injury, and i cannot stop crying. I quitted maple today. A huge hole in my heart was made and there i left maple, while crying helplessly over my friend & of course, over leaving my noob there. I never said a word to him, he called me i never responded. He just stared as i went off. Right before i went off i spit out much vulgars at BUNION. Bunion, i'm sorry but im so helpless right now. No one understands me anymore, how am i to live this world without anyone who can be there for me? I've left all my maple behind. But what hurts the MOST is leaving my noob behind. But for now maple is just a game to me, it's no more my so-called 2nd life. ALl my friends knew i was hurt because my friend's amitted in the ICU. But guess what? NO ONE texted or called me to see how i was doing. I cry alone & helplessly in my room, and NO ONE CARES. Do you know how much it hurts to be like this? I don't even want to live anymore. Life isn't worth when you don't have anyone to turn to. Life isn't worth when you know there's someone out there that you love & that person will be gone soon. Life isn't worth when you're left crying HELPLESSLY in your room all by yourself with no one to even GIVE YOU A CALL or TEXT YOU to see how you're doing. NO ONE.
I HATE LIFE.

Andrea DIED today.

No comments: