Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hellooowzxzx.
I'm feeling, very bored.
I got back from cheer practice today feeling very sore, tired & most importantly, GUILTY.
I havee, lately been very sad, or numb, about, you-know-who. Well, i feel a heck load of guilt coming up. More & more, stacking on me. Who knows, if the weight's too much, i might just fall. Life lately has been o-kay. Ups & Downs but yeah, i deal with it :) I'm worried he might do something stupid because of the breakup. Like, don't give up, i told you, you guys will be together again, trust me kay? But if you don't, i have nothing to say but be happy, live life while you can, you're lucky enough to even be having life. I haven't been so keen into relationships these days. I don't know, my life right now is so,so tiring. I don't want anyone to care, i don't know why, it's just that, when people care about me, they make is MUCH, MUCH WORSE. & thus, ya'll just hafta ignore my weirdness these days aye. Anyway, i'm off to Dota, i don't know why i'm even playing this but what the heck? Its kinda fun, o-kayy?! =P



LOVES !

No comments: