Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines.

BOO :D

Just got back from a AWESOMEE dinner with Jordan, Sarah, Jordan's bro, Naimi, Natalie, Ching Ching, Jamie and Dan. HEHE. We had japanese food at PJ's Hilton. Hmm, the White Tuna, as in the raw one, tasted great, heh. Anyway, Sarah & Jordan are so sweet tgt. HAHA, Jordan don't scold me for posting this up but yeah, you guys are so cute alright ! They were giggling to themselves and Jordan you couldn't stop kissing her, did you realise how much your brother STARED at you? HAHA. Funny much. =P

Hmm, i guess there's nothing else, i spent this valentines without my noob bf ): Bt it's okay cos we still can connect thru our hearts rightt. (:

On this valentines, below is a poem for my noob, and sorry i didn't get to reply your Valentines text, as usual, stupid me hasn't any credit. ):

P/S : I didn't make it up myself because i'm too dumb to create it all by myself ): i got a little help from Sarah i hope you don't mind but it's still from the bottom of my heart ^.^

If I could wish to be anything
I’d wish to be your tear
to be conceived by your heart,
born in your eye
live on your cheek
and die on your lips.

Yeah, it's short, it's not completely done by me but still, would you accept it? :)

iloveyou(:

No comments: