Sunday, January 17, 2010

Belly Piercing;

HELLO!(:

I'm at homeeeee & resting because my little belly piercing needs its rest. Yes i did, i pierced my belly :) Hehe.

Anyway, on Friday, we celebrated my sisters bday, first the pool then at home. At the pool earlier, i didnt swim but i went to the gym with sebastian & marcia. After that, we went to eat then headed home :) At home, cousins & all were there, and we had a cake. Yay, happy birthday noob shit!



My nephew :)


On Saturdayyy, I went to Sunwayyy!

At about 1+, left the house and reach there almost two :) So i called Daniel & he said meet him at starbucks & he said hao yu wants to see me so yeah they all came :) As i was walking, suddenly someone did the *piweet* noise thing that i hate when those rempit people did it so i just ignored suddenly beside me was Ben, he's like "HELLO!" Lol. :P Then after that went starbucks & met with Daniel, Hao yu, kah sin & huanyuan. Hao Yu's hair damn long dyyyy, damn nice ;D

After that, we went to buy movie tickets for Spy Next Door :) Then we went to Pasta Zanmai to eat our lunch, wasn't that hungry so i shared with my boyfriend! :). Hehe, after eating, we went to pierce my belly! Hao Yu recorded it but i'm so lazy to post it here so yeah :P Haha, it was painful! But okay la, i was happy with it ;D


After wanting it for soo long! I finally got it. Hehe, So now i'm waiting for my belly piercing to heal then i'm gonna pierce my tongue =D YAY! After that, i aint piercing anymore =) That's gonna be my last, hehe. Faster heal! Can't wait to pierce me tongue (:

After piercing, we rushed to the cinema & watched the movie, me & daniel sat couple seat =D Hao yu & kah sin also took a couple seat beside us, HAHAHA. The movie was okay, kinda funny ;) hehe. After the movie, we went out & walk around, then left me & daniel got hy & ks went some other place.

Walked to alot of shops then sat awhile, then we went round & round then in the end went to meet up with Hao yu cos kahsin went back d. So yeah, then soon haoyu went back so left me & daniel again :) Then i forgot what we did, LOL. Err, i think we just walked around, and talked alot then went to Guardian to buy baby oil cos my piercing kinda started to hurt more, hehe.

Then, went to the bowling alley there to sit down :)


teeth :P

He's mine (:

After that, we walked out then went to the Juice shop to buy blended juice :) Damn nice man! Haha, ima buy it the next time i go to sp (; Then walked around awhile & went in a few shops, talked, crapped, haha, and stuff :P

Thennn, we finally went to starbucks & sit down cos my mum was almost here =) Then my mum came dy so yeah i went home :) I had a really fun day. Thanks bii, for making the day special :). I love you!

At night, kinda uncomfortable, my piercing make me sit stand everything straight and i cant bend down :( it hurts :( Sighh. NOW I CANT WAIT TO GET MY TONGUE PIERCING OMGGGGGGGG =D

kthxbai!

No comments: