Friday, January 22, 2010

Tongue Piercing;

Hello !

It's 4.03pm on a Friday afternoon!

I'm soooo sleepy right now but i decided to blog just before i go for a short nap. Anyways, school was tiring today, i dno, felt tired and all so i slept thru a few periouds. Pn Siti being so nice gave us rest time so i slept then went to look out the window cos they said that Form 4 were having PE :P haha.

Anyways, on Tuesday after school, i went to Sunway Pyramiddd (; & guess what happened?


Yup, thats what happened :) I pierced my tongue!

After that, i could barely talk and stuff. Next day when i went to school, so pathetic, everyone was making fun of the way i talk, in a jokingly manner la, haha! It was really funny :) Whenever Gary, Jet, Vive, or Ryan saw me, they'd talk like me. HAHA, funny (:

I couldnt eat too, i didnt eat for 2 days after i pierced, then on the third day luckily i managed to eat a little porridge :) & on the fourth day i was FORCED to eat rice & chicken wtf -.- Today, i had pork noodles after school, i could eat that :) Tho it was slightly painful but it's okay la, haha. Just patiently waiting until it heals fully ! Hee.

So much of homework given by Ms Ivy :( Hafta complete it this weekend! Dayumm. Haha, Oh & i remember, Porkathan's bday is next Tuesday! Haha, Jonnnnnnnnnn if you are reading thisssss, be GLAD that your name's on my bloggg =D How weird, i have a son older than me by 2 years, HAHAHA.

Okie thats all! Nothing else to write so, goodbye! (:

No comments: