Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lala? Think again;

Yesterday was a painful night. But it's all over, thankgod (:

Okay, not going into those painful details, just forget about it, it's the past, i'm not going to talk about it :)

Anyway, today was a rather, normal day. Woke up at 1. Took a bath & got on with the adventures of a Sunday afternoon. Watched some tv, did some work around the house. (wouldn't say WORK, more like exploration). Yes i know, whats there to explore in this tiny shed of mine. Plenty (: & then, made mushroom soup in the evening, had abit then i was full & all but mum bought burger back for dinner, i had to eat it or else she'd go shouting & screaming again like she did every other day. Sighh.

I managed to eat the burger though, without feeling like i'd rather die. Cause well, the pain was much less, & the swelling on my tongue is going down a little bit more everyday. & i'm glad =) It's easier for me to eat now, easier for me to talk & it's not as painful as it was a couple days ago. Yay me. I've started rinsing my mouth with salt water instead of listerine cuz listerine has alchohol & all so it might irritate the piercing which isn't healed. I still DO rinse with listerine tho just that 3/4 of it would be water. Hee.

Anyway, i know y'all wouldn't wanna read about my tongue piercing, right? So yeah i guess thats it for today, don't blame me if there aren't any pictures, at least i'm updating, right? :) Oh and one more thing i'd like to rant about,

I know a couple of you out there like to say i'm 'lala'. Jeez for god sake, if you think wearing SHORTS is lala, or tying my hair into two is lala, then you need to freaking take a look at this,

THIS, is what you call lala. Understand? So unless you're blind or have a problem with your thinking, you've got no right to call me lala -.- I don't PUT CLIPS on my hair when it's not even clipping anything. I don't photoshop my eyes to make it look bigger, I don't wear contact lenses that make my pupils look huge. I don't do the bloody cute face when i take pictures, & lastly, i dont talk like this "euu are sh0 cute nehhsx iie amx sh0 jeal0us 0rhxxxx" -.-

Whatever, bye.

No comments: