Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Month-sarry;

HULLO(:


It's 11.56pm, 12th January 09. My sister's bday today :/. Okay anyway, haven't seriously blogged in a long time so ima try to write something more today :)

Last Monday was the first day of school, okay la, normal, all first days of school are sorta boring but sorta intresting at the same time, the rest of the week was cool too, except for the last few days of last week. Totally sucked, i'm lazy to elaborate further most of y'all should know what i'm talking about. I lost a friend, i don't want it back anyway, because it's useless having friends like these.

Saturday, went to Syaz's house for his & ryan's bday celebration. Okay, that saturday night totally fucking sucked. Not cause of the party la -.- Cause of other reasons, ugh! Pissed me off the the core & i couldn't take it when i got home, i just, HAD to cry. Haven't done that in a couple weeks so yeah, it's good once in a while eh?

This week's okay. I guess. Not as much homework as last week, well thats just cuz Ms. Ivy hasn't stepped into our class this week yet >.<>

This coming Saturday would be me & Daniel's one month! (: Kinda fast, eh? & we're supposed to go to SP but i haven't asked my mum tho :/ but i guess i can go :) Hehe.

To : Daniel Heng Wee Shyang

Every single day it feels like i love you even more. I take this as the most heart-filled relationship ever, because you, changed the way i see love :) It's different, in a good way, & i've learnt to just stick to one, i feel so secure & safe being with you. I've never felt this way before, yeah i know what you readers are thinking, (pfft i've heard THAT before, it's always a lie) think all you want, because you're not me, & no one knows me better than myself. I don't care what people say, what people do, cos i believe we're strong enough to go thru all those crap people put us through. It's only been a month but it feels like years. My love for you is increasing, never decreasing. I want to be with you forever :) & 'nothing's gonna change my love for you'. I love you so much bii :')

xo,
Andrea Mei, on our One Month ;D

No comments: