Friday, October 17, 2008

Breaking Dawn;

It's Friday, 17th October 08' .
Just got back from Nad's Open house.
The only person i talked to there was like her and Aliah.
Her friends are pretty much, how do I put it,
GEDIK? .
I guess that is the right word .

Anyway, We had nothing much to do though,
took like a kezillion pictures.
Most of them with aliah and the rest are all three of us.
It was reaaaaaal fun.
Until.
Her friend's arrived, well i figured maybe try to make friends with them,
or,
i guess not.
All they speak is MALAY .
It's like, they talk like with having a so-called AMERICAN slang,
but their speaking MALAY.
I'm like, wtf?
So, i guess this is what i'd deal with when i switch to a govt. School.

Speaking of NEXT YEAR ,
I shall not be like one of those GEDIK malay girls you find in govt. schools.
though im not Malay . O__O
SHALL NOT.
Their all likee, wierdwierdwierd.
Nadiah's o-kaaaaayy.
but she's probably busy,
entertaining her friends. So,
me and Aliah were left aloneeee.
But i guess it's okay cuz before the open house started,
she didn't really bother about her friends though.
She was like, ignoring them, talking to us. 8D.

Yesterday, it's like awkward when CANLIAN,
asked me if she could borrow Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn from me.
I'm like, err okaaaay sure.
The thing is,
why would SHE, want to borrow it?
I mean, like, i've never seen her reading books like those,
books that might not even be exiting to her.
O____________________________________________O.

Being online these days are SUPER boring.
Missing Nick ):
Our exams are done with next week.
Wednesday to Friday, PONTENG.
=D

I'll see Nick after my exams maybe.
Nadiah wants to see him,
she wants to see Yusof too,
not sure why ._.
I barely even know Yusof,
like, he's Nicholas's friend for god's sake,
not mine!

As for Aliah,
she dosent know if she's going because she dosen't know
anyone there, exept for me and Nad.
8D.
Even if we do go,
Piramid's like, so far from Nick's place.
and 1U's like so far from my place.
Nick cant drive, YET.
Soon, he can 8D.
And my transport problems are OVER


When you loved the one who was killing you,
it left you no options. If your life was all you had to give,
how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?


To be irrevocable in love with a vampire is both fantasy and
nightmare woven into a dangerously heighted reality for Her.
Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Him.,
and in another profound connection to the other,
she has endured a tumultuous year of tempation, loss, and strife to reach
the ultimate turning point. Her imminent choice to either join the dark
but seductive world of immortals or pursue a fully human life has become
the thread from which the fate of two tribes hangs


Below, are some pictures we people took while over at Nad's .
















No comments: