Saturday, October 18, 2008

Why should I Immitate one with Bad Taste?;

Look here, Val. Why should i be immitating you ? I mean, physically you have the worse taste ever. And didn't your momma teach you manners? If she did, where did you hide yours? I don't even know you, i haven't spoken to you until today. Come on, i was just exploring, and you just come up to me and tell me to FUCK OFF? . It's like, awkward don't you think? You come up to a complete stranger and say " Kindly FUCK OFF ". It's stupid of you Val. Secondly, whats up with " you copied my blogskin and even the song " ? Wake Up FuckFace, i'd bet almost every blogger gets his/her skin from blogskins.com. If you don't thats your problem. Around 3 in 10 people would have the same skin. We ALL get it from blogskins.com. Oh and, whats up with "copying" your song? You think YOU'RE the only one listening to that particular song? Like I said before, i don't even know you for fuck sake, i don't even have your BLOG. Even Mandy says your blog is blocked, and only able to be viewed by CERTAIN people. I've never talked to you, so how could i be that "certain" person to have run across your blog and steal your blogskin + song? You've got to be kidding me Val. Show Yourself, If you're not happy with me, just keep your busy mouth shut because girl I will knock you out of your own game.


Don't Play Stupid With Me, I'd Beat You At It

No comments: