Friday, October 24, 2008

While The Rest Of Them Can Find Happiness In Misery;

Okay, second post in one day. - My Cousins.

I received an e-mail from my aunt & cousin's in Texas, America. It's good to hear from them afer a long time. My aunt is having her exams soon, and she's about to complete her Masters. My Uncle, just lost his job, apparently, alot have been loosing jobs in America lately. My parents offered some money, but they were okay financally. As for my Older Cousin, Zeon, He's going to college in Washington or Boston anytime soon. I'm not sure when the smester starts. It seems that he does real well. He got accepted into one of those great colleges :). Well, My younger cousin, which is, the same age as me, he's on tour with his band around Texas. Wow, he's in a band, playing the lead guitarist. I heard, he's super tall now. That's good news i guess. They mght be visiting soon maybe, who knows.

That person, still in my head, i'm trying to remove IT. But Can't. Many of you might assume it's someone. But trust me, none of you know that person. None of you who reads my blog knows em. Think again pal.


When life gives you a lemon, throw it back and yell " I want happiness "

No comments: