Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Pale Face;

My second post for today ;
I'm sick. After a long time, i'm sick again. This time, im down with fever and sore throat. Gah, i hate being sick. Really kills me. I woke up this morning and looked into the mirror and the first thing i thought was, " Gawd, i look pale-er then ever ". And it's true, i've never been this pale. I woke up at 10.30, had breakfast, used the computer then went for a shower. At 4, i slept again and woke up about 5. At 5.30, i slept again and woke up around 7. I might have had enough sleep though but i dont know. I have been taking defamatory lozenges and gargling with salt water and those sore throat thingy. Gah, it hurts, it hurts alot. Fk, i'm so bored now, waiting for friends to come online. I just finished telling my problems to hermitzxzz. :) He's a good listener, and he's like a dad to me. Gives me the best advice ever. Another thing, i miss my blizzardtea er zi. I don't know where and how is he right noww. Gah, he was the best er zi ever. ):
I made up my mind already, going for bowling on wednesday, and if lucky, we'd get to buy Starbucks. Anyway, i am sure going to miss ssc when i leave in a few days. Oh well this is fate. SSC has been nice, but it's time for a change.
Downloading tons of songs right now, mostly chinese songs. O_O . Never thought i would wanna listen to chinese songs but what the heck, it sounds real good, I think. .
So i guess this is the end of my post for todaay :)

No comments: