Friday, October 24, 2008

Deep IN, Depression;

Is it possible for one to be under depression only because of one very small cause which happens to be the stupidest reason of all? I strongly agree.

Why am i under this big rock. Whose going to bring me out? It's already bad enough im under it, and to make it worse, it's drop dead heavy. Remove this rock from me because i shall no care about some assholes in this world who do not care about my feelings. Oh Come On, Don't tell me the past was nothing. The past was something. My dream had came true. I was so afraid of it. I couldn't bare thinking about that person for a whole week. Thus, in the end, the dream turned out to be reality. I'm even hearing voices in my head now.

Option one : I might be crazy. That was the layman's term for people who heard voices in their head.

Possible.

Option Two : My subconscious mind was giving me what it tought I didn't want. This wasn't wish fulfillment - a momentary strike of pain by embracing the incorrect idea that the particular person cared. Projecting all those that could ruin me.

Probable.


Anyway, why should I care for someone who had hurt me so much, and yet i've only known for 1 month?

* Nick, I Miss You :)
& I'll see you soon! :D

No comments: