Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hotel 626

I played hotel 626 today :)
As recommended by my gan papa slash sex partner :D
He said it was funny but NO, it scared the heck out of me. They asked me to enable my webcam and mic, so i did. And then there was a part where we had to spot that ghost thingy and take a photo of her. I think i took the pictures wrongly and BOOM, there was a sharp scream plus her face on my screen. Gah and i was on headphones with the sound turned on so loud. x_x. Then, in there was a part where we were supposed to actually sing a lullaby, so i hummed bella's lullaby :D and the baby went to sleep. Next round was i had to get out of the hotel. I had a phone call, picked it up and a guy said that if i wanna get out, i have to listen carefully, so i listened and he directed me out of the hotel. So i followed. Then in the car, there was something behind. Jeez, the game scared the freak out of me. Oh and in the end, there was a picture of me when i was so scared at one point. HAHA, i didn't even know they took it ._. But they did, with my face all fxcked up. LOLOL.
Below is a picture of the ending part. But it's the second round that i played again so it didnt have my picture.




If you wanna play, http://www.hotel626.com/
Just so you know, it's only open from 6pm to 6am daily. :)
ENJOY GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED BY A COMPUTER GAME.
Trust Me, this will scare you if you don't play it correctly,
if you do, the game will not be a tiny bit scary, only entertaining :D

No comments: