Monday, October 27, 2008

i'm not tiongxim.

Hello Peoples.

I come here today to tell you my story. Read and understand, if you don't, please do not hesitate to ask me personally because i would be glad to explain :) Lets Begin.
Though it hasn't been LONG enough since i broke up with my LAAST ex, but already i think i'm falling for someone else. Okay, i'm not tiongxim, that's for sure, but the truth is that i'm a freaking hongster. Maybe i can put it this way, i'm a slut without sex. I'm a whore with just flirting and using a guys heart. I think , that is ME. It's who i am. Can't stop myself from being the way I am. Anyway, i never planned on actually flirting so much but yeh. Gosh, i want to stay single, but at the same time, i want someone by my side who can make me feel, whole. I don't know about you guys out there, but i fall for guys and FAST. I don't know, is it just me or do i like people for no reason none other than their looks? I hope not. Anyway, back to the one about who i THINK, i like.

I can't find a valid reason to get him out of this head of mine. LOL. Am I starting to fall for him? God, No. NO NO NO. I don't want to come falling for someone else. I don't want to be falling for people so fast, gawd, am i born some kind of hongster? Why can't i be tiongxim like every other average girl MY AGE? Gaaah, but i can't help myself from falling for HIM. Anyway i think it's okay for me to fall for him, because nothing will happen anyway, it wouldn't work out, will it? Okay okay, enough talk about this " BOY ".

I had a supeeeeer wierd dream yesterday. Guess What. I dreamt that i was PREGNANT. Godammit, PREGNANT. And whose baby? I DOONT KNOW. I just ended up pregnant one day, and delivered to TWINS, omgosh. I was even so afraid of the pain. HAH. Anyway, nothing else i have to say today, no school tomorrow :) So i'd probably post again tomorrow. Alright then, Bye!

No comments: