Friday, October 31, 2008

That Boy :)

Gah. Why does my best friend have to like the same person as i do? Like come on, we're friends and you KNEW that i like him waaayy before you did. Before yesterday, my two best friends thougt this guy was like "eeww, ugly". But yesterday, their like, "omg, he's so hot". And one of them happens to like him. Dosent she know, that i liked him waaay before she did? Like puh-leze, you say time dosent matter, but you're my friend, you shouldn't be this way. Guys, should i give him up and let my friend have him? Or should i go for it. I got motivation from Ryan which happens to be "his" close friend and also my dear pet brother. He says i have much more chance than my "best friend" in getting the guy. Gah, life's hard when it comes to guys. It was fun today, my best friends hadn't spoken to him before, so he came to class and waved at me, when he left, they were all hyperventilating and were dead jealous of me. But during the time where we were in the waiting room on the way to the haunted house, he sat on the floor with us and talked. Hehe, he's humourous and interesting. Theres something about him that cant stop me from staring. His smile? His eyes? His laughter? His voice? whichwhichwhich?! I guess i should keep trying ...







Or stop.



With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

No comments: