Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boo! (:

Haven't been blogging for awhile now. Anyway, last week, i had my favourite appitizer of all time, ESCARGOTS! (:

Photobucket



Well, if you're thinking, whats Escargots? Their spanish Garden snails. Well they sound less tasty after the "snail" part. But trust me, they are freaking awesomeee(:

---

Soo, yesterday Daddy told me that we were actually supposed to go to London, Paris & Dubai Next Tues, but you knw what?! My mum & sister's passport haven't renew! :( So we're either going second week of holidays or In August/September (: Can't waiittt!

Photobucket



London.

---

Went to skybar, Traders Hotel, Kl Yesterday. The place is ledgendary (:
Have no picturee, sorry, but you can look it up on google though (:
---
Haih, i'm so bored, very lazy to blog already. Want updates? Just IM me yeh? MSN please? I dnt use ym/aim. (:
Taa.

No comments: