Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hellooooo :)
Feeling bored, so yeah ima blog. Yesterdayy i made a supadupaawesome drink :) No actually, its just Milo -.- But anyway it tasted pettayh nicee. I don't know how i did it. Hahah, instead of adding the Milo powder to hot water, i added it to hot milkk ! woo. It was sooo creamyh. Then i added whipped cream. Tasteyhhhhh <3>
Took a pic of me drinking -.-
I found some old pictures in my computer that i guess i never posted. Not very old lah, just pictures from March/April 09. Last month :)

I was bored at home, so i did this -.-


I couldn't sleep late at night, LOVE my hair <3>
Nur Heena & Andrea Mei at Atiqah's sweet sixteen :)


The Us ; From left:-
Ziany, Nad, Heena, Me, Amirah, Marcia.
Many things happened this week. Monday, nothing lah as usual. But Tuesday the nightmare starts. Aiza found out about ... So yeah, he called me to his office & we talked it through. When i came out then i told baby that Aiza din scold, well he didn't, he only told me not to repeat the incident. So yeah. Then later in the afternoon he called me again. Then this time it's worse cos the headquarters also knows. So yeah. Aiyaaa, in the end, i didn't get suspended. I'm so lazy to tell the whole story -.-

Friday i spent almost the whole day with baby, Morning, Break time, lunch time & after school :) I miss lunch time, we were sitting in the library with Atiqah, Simmy, Nisha, Sonia, Heena, Amanda. Hahah, i was sitting withh baby and yeah Baby & Atiqah are so damned cute man. The way they quarrel really entertained me. Hahaha. Anyway then the sofa was like so comfy, how i wish i could lie on baby's shoulder and sleep off. Gah, too bad it was school, or else i would've done that ages ago. ): During break when it was times up, baby was so cuteeeee, he said i love you with that cuteeee faceeee. :D So of course lah i said i love you too then went to linee up.
Anyway, i'm starting to get very pissed with the MSN virus thing. People are simply IM-ing me / nudge-ing me with those stupid shit virus links. -.-
Currently addicted to :-
  • I don't hook up - Kelly Clarkson
  • Hatin' on the club - Rihanna
  • Mad - Ne-Yo

I'm sooo boredddd. & I miss baby. I miss his lips brushing on mine & on my neck. The feeling is unexplainable. Till the next time our lips touch;

xx


No comments: