Saturday, May 23, 2009

Piczos.

Hello :)
I'm home & bored. It's time to blog :)
Yesterday was pretty boring, baby had no credit so we didn't sms. To make it worse i couldn't go on cos i had stuff to do. Well not stuff, just abit of cleaning up. After cleaning up last night i felt tired so yeh i looked into all the oldoldold albums :) Of my baby pictures. LOLOL. I tried to scan them but my scanner spoilt! So i took the pictures and tried to use my camera to take them gain. @.@ Results :-


Me & Philippe at my first F1 Race @.@" When i was ... 6?


Meeee after my 6th bday party(:

It's me, 15 months old, kissing my teddy. o.o


Me, I'm nt sure hw many months @.@" LOL. I look so different right? I KNOW! -.-

My kindergarten Class. When i was 4. You can easily spot me :)


---



Anyway, today went to eat DIMSUMMM! (: Then went to my sister's school carnival thingo for awhile. Soo, pictures :

Stupid sister playing stupid games.

They used sexbands for one of the games @.@"
Face Painting -.- But nice board tho.(:
LOL another stupid game.

~_~

My sister did Henna tattoo too.

Process.

Henna ! I love to tease Heena with this. HAHAHA!

Interesting choice of box -.-

Process.
Half Way.
It's Finished! She thinks so so cute isit?! -.-

Carnival.
Aww, my poor dog looking out from the gate :(


Soooo, Last night i was digging thru all the oldoldoldoldold books in the mini library in my house. GUESS WHAT I FOUND ?!

PLAYBOY MAGAZINE. -.-

From year 1997.

LOLOLOL. Must be my dad's -.-''

Danggit, guys are so fxcking dirty minded can!

Anyway, i DIDN'T open it okay ?! The girl on the cover also so kns i think if i open the girls look worse? -.- & eew, why would i wanna see girls naked ._.

Hmm, i'm going to skybar tonight! Woot. It's at KLCC, top floor but i dunno which floor @.@ I can't wait. Weee. (:

I'm off, bye(:

No comments: