Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gawd.

Hey Yo :)
I just felt like blogging since i was pretty bored. I went from blog to blog to blog reading about what people rant about everyday. Okay, i can say reading about people's life can be interesting sometimes. I find reading blog's with perfect english are so far the most interesting ones i've visited. Take Suicide Ally for example. Her blog's nice to read tho i think she might have removed it recently o.o" . Currently, not chatting with anyone. Looking at the computer screen makes my eyes go all watery. But where else can I look? Tv? Nah, nothing nice to watch. Phone? You can forget it, everytime i look at my phone i'd think of baby, thinking of why hasn't he replied my text yet ! It's been 6 whole hours ! Well, he did mention that he was sleepy tho, probably he slept off while Marcia used my phone to text nonsense to him -.-'' . Sigh, who dosen't get worried when their boyfriend dosen't reply their text fter 6 whole hours? You don't? You can call me paranoid but yes, i am worried for some reason. Ah, i know he's fine just sleeping but ! .. I can't help to think negative ): Man, i seriously do need a therapist.
Okay, shh about the boyfriend thing. Let me "try" to get my mind of him by talking about what happened today. Aite lets see, i spent the weekend over at my aunt's in Penang. It was a HORRIBLE weekend. It's already bad enough that i was stuck in my aunt's house but to make it worse, i was so freaking bored as i hardly sms-ed baby. Why? Well, don't ask why. I had totally forgotten the whole reason behind it. My god, i thought i was supposed to change the topic? & I drifted right back to where i started , about my boyfriend -.- Okay, i'm pretty sure you're getting bored, listening to rants about my boyfriend. Okay, i promise i'd TRY not to speak of him, for now at least :)
So, yeah as i was saying. Other than not sms-ing him. I had to share a room with my annoying little sister. Well, i thought i would've gotten a room by myself. You know, a place where i can relax and meditate. Just to have a nice weekend without anyone shouting in my ear every 5 minutes. But guess how it turned out? I got stuck in the same room as that annoying little brat. Look, she's only 9, but i don't understand how she has the voice & energy of a 30 year old man. She can scream, shout and move about all day long like there's no tomorrow. & to make my life even more miserable, she brought her little posse (my other younger cousins) in and out of my room making terrible sharp noises all day long. I wanted to cry my heart out and beg my mum to put me in another room but i thought, since i wanted it to be a peaceful weekend, i'd have to compromise instead of fighting back. In the end, i still didn't get my peaceful weekend, but still, it was way better than getting my ass kicked by my mum the second i'd even get her in consideration to switch rooms.
Okay look, i just can't take it. I know i promised but, gah, i miss him, alot. Wait, don't think him is some other guy i'm scandal-ing with -.- Him's my boyfriend. Ah ! It's bad enough that i didn't get to text him both Friday & Saturday. Today we only texted for a while and ... and ... I'M ROTTING ): Ahh, am i going crazy just because he hasn't replied my text? Noo, come on Andrea ! You can do better than that ! (no i can't, i miss baby and that's that!) Sighh, what. is. wrong. with. me. ?!
So, Marcia came over today. Ranted about shit stuff Daryl has been spreading lately. Truthfully i don't belive any of them. No wait, maybe i'd trust Daryl on some things & Marcia on some things. Sigh. Why does my life suck so much? BABY WHERE ARE YOUU T.T Okay Andrea, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. Wtfxck is wrong with me?! Ahh. Think positive, he is sleeping, just like i wanted him to, he is sleeping peacefully & will wake up tmrw & i will see him in school tmrw ! Okayy, that's better :)
Enough of getting myself even more stressed up. I'm going to bed.
kthxbai.

No comments: