Saturday, May 9, 2009

Take a look at the sweet notes baby gave me in school :)
Mwarrkks babyyyy, loveyouloveyou:D



How sweet. :)





Currently missing baby a heckload. Friday was awesome & i still keep thinkin' about it. Goes on again and again on my head. Baby is so cute, he gives these letters to Atiqah to pass them to me. Oh and baby made this paper heart out of a RM1 note. Hahah, it's so cute. Heh. I just woke up actually, after sleeping for over 5 hours -.- I slept well & i had an awesome dream. I'm too lazy o type out what the dream was but just trust me okay? The dream was awesome-o. Gah, it's high time i took a pic with baby & posted it on my blog. Problem is, we dont see eachother outside school :( . Sad eh? I agree.
Myspace is abit Retarded when it comes to color fonts. I'm getting so fed up :
kthxbai.

No comments: