Friday, May 1, 2009

Know Your Enemie ;

hey ya'll (:
I'm currently in Penang ; Aunt's place.
Gah i'm bored so im using the internet. Had a hard time connecting to the internet in this house cos it's so big and yet only one small router so i had to figure out where the router was and i had to use the computer somewhere near the ruter so here i am, at the attic D:
Anyway, baby's in Genting now. & I'm in Penang. Oh it's good at least he's not being bored at home :) But suree, i miss him, we hardly saw eachother this wek cus he had MSSD like almost the whole week. Hmm, I'll be leaving penang on Sunday. & i heard of this swine flu outbreak. Heh heh heh. I call it PIGGY FLUUUU ! :D Well swine means pig right? -.-
I got no picture to post because seriously i'm feeling too lazy to upload anything from my phone plus i have to bluetooth everything to the computer and it takes a heck load of time since it's bluetooth. You know what happened to my cable? ): It ran away !
Currently downloading movies to watch myself tonight ): I'm going to be very very lonely this weekend despite cousins all around me but it's not like i actually talk to them. Not that i do not talk to them it's just that theres nothing that i can relate to with them. Their like, so toally different. Sighh.
Currently listening to Green Day's new songggg ! Know your enemie. Omg i remember how i used to be sof reaking crazy over Green Day :D Especially Billie Joe Armstrong. Heheh. I used to worship him mannnzxzx. Okayy so now their back after a few years with their new album, 21st Century Breakdown. I think thats what it's called. I forgot ):
I got my eye checked about few days ago and i need glasses. The power aint that high but whatever. Guess what? But i aint gonna get glasses. I told my mum i'd use les of the computer if thats what it takes for me to not wear them ): I dont want glasses !
Okay lah, post some other time;
Laterz.

No comments: