Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hello World(:

I'm so bored right now. Serious shyt, i have nth to do. Baby currently sleeping like zhu. Always sleep sleep sleep. Hehe, but i ask him to sleep de. So cannot blame lo. :D Anyway baby when read this dun scold me ahs. Hehe. I'm only stating facts ! Morning went out to OldTown White Coffee again, so freaking many people as usual. I ordered the bread thingy, kaya with butter. Veh niceee, and the enriched chocolate. After bfast my mum went to dapau chicken rice for me & my sis for lunch -.- We just ate then still can dapau more food for us. She expect us to eat 3 times a day :( Hmm then suddenly Sarah call me, the conversation below :

Sarah : Hello? Andrea isit?
Andrea : No lah, mr bean here.
Sarah : Hahaha, eh what you doing?
Andrea : Nothing lah just reach home
Sarah : From?
Andrea : breakfast lo
Sarah : oohh, eh evening free ?
Andrea : Go where wor?
Sarah : Park there, the basketball court see ppl play basketball
Andrea : since when you like basketball?
Sarah : Since i found out that got so many lengzai there
Andrea : Lengzai but all got gf liao ! HEHEHE
Sarah : ...... Eh! Some still single ok?!
Andrea : Aiya, so you asking me to go and kao them isit -.-
Sarah : No, I just want you pei me see them lah
Andrea : Haih, boring la, go somewhere else can?
Sarah : Got where very fun wor, Playground ah?
Andrea : ........ Go McDonalds wan?
Sarah : I lazy walk !
Andrea : Call Jordan drive us go lo
Sarah : He busy with his gf lar, dunno what they do inside the room, she sleepover you know!
Andrea : Hahaha, your mother let meh
Sarah : Dunno her, eh so how? evening want go?
Andrea : Dunwan!
Sarah : Then where you want to go!
Andrea : You bring me go my bf house, take him come wif us, then only i go!
Sarah : WHY YOU SO ADDICTED TO YOUR BF HARR ?!?!?!?!
Andrea : Why? Cannot? Jealous ah? HAHA.
Sarah : zzz I slap your bf then you know!
Andrea : Then i slap you back. hehe
Sarah : I kiss your bf then you know!
Andrea : FUCK YOU LAH WEI !
Sarah : come la, hahaha.
Andrea : zzz Eh, i need reply my bf msg la, you call my housephone can?
Sarah : okok. bye
Andrea : bye.

LOL Long conver but very stupid -.- Aiyaaaa im so boredddddddd T.T I'm playing with my dog ~_~ I've got nothing better to do, lolol. Okayy lah lazy to blog liao. Byeee(:

No comments: