Sunday, August 2, 2009

Birthday Post ;


Ooookaaay, That's random :P

Just decided to post something stupid once in a while. Anyway, Hello world!

I'm home today, Jeez home on a weekend. I've got no life, seriously -.- I was supposed go to pyramid today. Then i'm not sure if i'm still going *sceptical* But anyway, whatever.

Currently listening to You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift. Okeh, this song, freaking addictive. I keep listening to it like, on and on again. & my mum is going off about the volume & all since i blast the speakers up to the max :P

First off, Happy 17th Birthday To Augustin Mok! :D

Yes, this guy, i've known him since I was 5 years old :D My neighbour for 10 years now. Hee. You're getting your drivers liscence soon! I'm seriously going to take advantage of that privilege :P






&, Not forgetting, Happy 16th Birthday to Song Qin!

BUNIONNNNNNNN, is finally 16! N levels are this year eh, Best of luck aye? I miss you & the crazy times last year. Your stupid horny jokes are DA BOMB :P Happy Birthday Bunion :)






---


It's 11.55pm now. I know, it's soooo boring. I wanna go out, argh. Might be going to BJ tmrw to sleepover @ Nadiah's or someones place. I think. Anyway, the lyrics of "Tears Don't Fall" keeps playing in my head, totally non-stop. Gah, i love the song. Tho it's like sooo oldd. But still awesome. & the guitar in the song is awesome. Heehee.



Yesterday, I went for this Church Dinner thing. It's an annual dinner lah. So, the theme was 60's & 70's. Uhm, My family & I dressed nothing like that. Haha, Then the band kept playing songs by The Beatles & they had this play thingy, about The Beatles, they nicknamed themselves as Ringo Starr, John Lennon, Paul McCartney & George Harrison. Okaaaay lah, the play was abit weird. Cos well their acting sucked :P Then other than The Beatles, they also had Elvis. *cough* Yeah, usuals lahh.



After the dinner, went straight home cos I wasn't feeling well. We didnt stay till right to the end. Got home, I was 'SUPPOSED' to go straight to bed but I didnt. Just went on the computer till about 1 something. & then went to bed.

Alright then, i'm off. Going out, BYE(:

No comments: