Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love is a curious thing;

Sup, hoe.


It's 7.50pm & i'm completely bored-out. Still havent got anyone to go on a movie marathon with me :( Maybe Nadiah, but I dnt know when is she free, hw sad, right? I know.


Went to Marcia's house today. After that walked to McDonalds to lepak there awhile. Saw a couple of hot guys. Oh & suddenly there was this two guys sitting at the table next to us, one looked strangely familiar. No doubt lah he's hot. Then i was thinking thinking, suddenly it went like (I) ! I remember! But I wasn't too sure if it was that person or not.


I used to know this guy, his name was Wai Chung. Well didn't really know him but he came over to my house once. & I thought he was cute so yeah I asked a friend who knew him for his msn & all. Oh & I had his number too, in my old phone that is. I remembered that he went to sri kl. & was a year ahead of the others. Don't ask me, I dont know why. He was probably smart or something. Oh, & he was a swimmer & 17 this year. The shirt he was wearing just now was some kinda Sukan Akuatik thingy. Don't know wtfxck lahh.


Soo yeah, I told Marcia, then she's like, ohh nowonder lah so familiar. I'm like, yeah! Cos it suddenly just popped into my head that he's the Wai Chung guy. Tho i couldn't exactly really recognise him but his features made me remember. He had the 'swimmer' look. Haha. Hot bod & great smile :) Ima go look up for his number in my old phone & check back for his msn on my old msn :P LOL!


Took a couple of pictures at McDonalds;



McNuggets, yay(:
My fringe is like damn short can!


Also took a picture at home a few days back, forgot to post it here. It's my new fringe, right after I cut it. Stupid lahh I want back my old hair :(


That's how it looks, tied up.


So anyways, today was another very boring day. I don't know what happened to the plans i drew out yesterday, their all gone i guess :( But nevermind. Again, I woke up at 12+ this afternoon. Then showered and stuff & went for lunch. Then around 3 something went over to Marcia's place then to McDonalds.



Why am I still hanging on to you when we have no future together? Sigh.

Everything was a mess
My emotions roped in place
Never feeling more than I wished to

Everything was a mess
But this disease,
This curse,
Crept into my body
Silently seeping into my skin
Wiggling into my veins
Overtaking my organs

Everything got better
When he told me that he loved me

Everything got better
Until I realized that I loved him

Soon,
Things started to fall out of place
When I realised everything was wrong
Everything we had was meant to be
but wasn't meant to last
Tho i wish it had lasted a lifetime

I'd never get bored of your voice,
your smile & everything

It was wrong, everything was wrong,
I don't regret, but i wish things for the better.

Everything went back to how it was, a mess
& now all I want is for his touch, love & company
.

No comments: