Saturday, August 22, 2009

A long road;

HELLOO!





I want to update about EVERYTHING that happened while I was so-called MIA-ing. But it's sad that too may things happen, so i'll just tell you about everything that I remember so far okie?(:




Hmm, last friday sucked to the maximum core under the ocean till hell. Well, i'm not going to explain to you exactly what happened because it's P&C. Sorry :\ But I was moody like shiatz. But I felt better once I got home, cos I had someone to cheer me up(: That weekend, I went to Penang to visit my cousin who just delivered. & to see the baby of course. Overall Penang was alright lah. Went there only for one night. Yay, I enjoyed the food :D Other than that, pictures from penang I can't seem to find it. Because i misplaced my camera but meanwhile just imagine orite? :D Haha.



This week we had our exams. 2nd Assesment O9. Overall was alright. Me & Kim Meng copied answers for almost all the papers. Especially when Ms Hazel is in our class, My goodness, the dosent pay attention, I can so freaking obviously tilt my paper to let Kim Meng see and she would't even realise. How blur is that right? :P Soo yeah didnt get any results back yet. Math was fcking hard okay? Sejarah I tembak-ed everything, I was too lazy to even read the questions. Same goes to Arts. HEHEHE.



Wednesday night, the night of super annoyingness. Okay lah I forgot which day dy, Wed or Tues, but it dosent matter. Soo, Hao Yu sms-ed me. Oh this dumbass, trying to pretend to be someone else. Damn stupid can, oh and, he typed without fullstop, comma, question mark, bla bla. So damn hard for me to understand lah! Then it was sooo boring, so he called me, we talked for about, an hour and a half like that lah. Almost 2 hours. I tell you, he cannot stop joking -.- I mean, it's funny la. Good also, makes me laugh my ass off. Then he kept calling me baby. & also kept saying that i forever crying. I'm like, what does that have to do with anything? Hmm, the we talked about eachothers ex's. Bla bla bla, then he joked some more. Then I said to him lah, Wei, next time you sms me better make sure got fullstop, comma all those, i dun understand a shit about what you talking la weiih. Then he's like.. Aiyo I sms daniel, daniel sms me all also like that why he can understand u cannot? I'm like, wtf la! I dun sms you liao lo. Then he's like, okay la for u laa. Next time i use fullstop k? =.=" ! Okay enough about this.

Thursday, I slept over Heena's house. Pauline too. So yeah, cos we all were supposed to practice for the Merdeka thingy. Hmm, at 5pm everyone kumpul-ed at Heena's house. Then we only started practicing at 6+ cos we had problems with the songs. So we started the practice, pictures below :P






Me & Ziany.


Me & Khai Teq.



Them practicing the Indian Dance.


Atiqah & I after practice.



After practice, we all went to Secret Recipe to have our dinner. Khai Teq drove us there!



Khai Teq driving. Sorry for the blur-ness. THE CAR SHAKING! :P


Once we reached Secret Recipe, aiyo i tell you, this khai teq park until so scary weih. Almost hit the car beside us. So yeah, then he slowly slowly managed to park. Last minute people said wanna go mamak. Cos some people not soo rich for secret recipe xP Then again, someone made a statement or whatever, then everyone decided to go to secret recipe. Okay so yeah, pictures in Secret Recipe,



Heena & I .


Oh by the way, just so you know, there are loads of group photos that were taken in Heena's house, secret recipe, school and whatnot. Those photos are wit Pauline & Atiqah so when their done uploading it. I'll post it here on my blog alright? So patient abit. This is only like one quarter of the photos that we took. Or maybe even less than a quarter.



That night when we got back, Me, Heena, Atiqah & Pauline crapped for a few hours then we went to sleep. Okay lah, sleep was good. Comfortable. Woke up at 7. Took a shower, came out freezing. But yeah, pfft mornings :P Got ready, put on makeup and whatnot & left for school.

Me & Heena before leaving for school.



We all reached in school around 8+. School had already started. It was almost 9 when we arrived. Straight went to the hall of character & started practicing. Soon, it was time to perform alreadyy. Well, we watched the other performaces first. Daus's band was da bomb la wei(; Just that the singer is abit out. But it's okay lah. Then Daryl's performance, OUT OF THIS WORLD :D Very super awesome, I loved it to the core & we all kept shouting when they were performing. Heehee. Pictures after celebration,





Me & Simmy.


Nadiah & I.


Heena & I.


Joey & I.


Me & Nicholas.


Me & Daryl .


Daryl & My sohai laughing candid face :( Daryl took this -.-




Choe Hoong & I.


Me & Pauline.


Joey & Ehsan, candid(;


Jet & I .


Canlian & I.

Me & Nadja. In Sonia's car on the way back.


Me & Khai Teq in the car.


Me & Khai Teq. Nadja in the middle.


Me & Khai Teq. Nadja kacau the pic again :(
Soon, we reached at Sunway, after changing and all. Syaz, me, ryan, heena, atiqah, pauline, khai teq, sonia, naimi & nadiah went in sonia's car. And we were supposed to meet Kuang Jin at piramid as he was going to buy the tickets. On the way there in the car, suddenly we saw Joanne, azraai, levia, amelin and some others in another car, then Joanne was like doing the Pyramid shape and asking us if we were going there? We're like yeah yeah yeah! Lol.

Just fyi, there are many other pictures, these pictures here are like, maybe less tha a quarter of the total number of pictures. All pictures are in Pauline's & Atiqah's camera. So i'm waiting for them to upload it & then i'll put them here aite? :) All the group photos and all. Alot lahh!

Never eat here. Popeyes suck laaa -.-

Nadiah dosen't know i took this :P

Random ? -.-

Where the hell are these pictures coming from?!
So, we decided on a movie; G.I. Joe. Damn boring like hell can? The only ones enjoying the movie were Pauling & the guys. Me, Nadiah, Heena & Sonia were like so bored out. Not sure about Naimi tho. But seriously, I dont get the storyline and I dont know what is it about. & what's their misson.
Me & the New Moon poster. OMGOSHZXZX(:

Me, Heena & Nad.
Me, Heena & Nad.

Me & Heena.

After the movie, the guys wanted to go play pool. So yeah, the girls followed lah. The place was fking smelly and smoky. Heena & I got worried about out shirts smelling like smoke. Cos our parents love to assume & accuse. Dam I hate that, we rushed out, and walked aroud for shopping, we bought Auntie Annes and then walked over to Sasa which was just opposite. So we sprayed nice smelling perfumes on us then walked back to the pool place. There was this small kid who was really good at it. Omg he's awesome and his style is kewl. I dnt think he's a malaysian tho. But pretty cute for a small guy. Guess he's like, 12? or 11.


The guy in the white shirt was that small guy I was talking about. I was secretly taking this picture :P.
After pool, we all wet out and just walked around. The we all went out cos some people wanted to shisha. So we looked for a place where they could shisha but nothing there. We walked pass coco banana. Omg it was damn empty can, LOL. Then we all stayed at the entrance there, for our transports to come, then took more group photos. Sadly none taken in my phone, all taken in Pauline's camera I guess. Haha. Sooo all the group photos and extra photos will be posted when I get them alright? :) Be patient readers, I wana see those pictures too ye know.

Well, other than that, overall the day was awesome. Especially in the afternoon. But anyway, i'm loving August 21st O9.

Once you've reached the end of this long road, Theres no turning back;

No comments: