Monday, August 10, 2009

Huan Huan Ai ,

Wondering who this hunk is? (: He's Mike He. Starred in two of my all time favourite taiwanese dramas. Devil Beside You & Why Why Love. Right, to some of you he might not be a hunk. But to me, gee, 'I-think-im-falling-for-you'. :P Pfft, not like he'd ever be mine :(

Why Why Love. I bought the whole first season from Speedy on Saturday. Started watching & i'm already in Episode 10 :P Started watching 2 episodes on Saturday night & Watched 8 episodes today. (:

I woke up at 1pm todaay. Then straight went to bath & brush ma teeth. Then watched Why Why Love. Non-stop until now, which is 1.19am. I watched 8 episodes. Well, I did stop to go for a walk, and to shower again, change, talk on the phone for abit, went out to buy pizza & sms. Yeah, other than that, i 100% was concentrating on this show. Okie, it's about this two guys, who happens to be brothers & fell in-love with the same girl. At first, the girl fell in love with the first brother, which is Kingone Wang, in the movie he's known as Huo Yan. FREAKING HOTT CAN(: & then slowly she fell for Mike He, who plays Huo Dan in the movie as Hua Yan's brother. Aiyak, if you wanna know, just go buy the CD & watch kay? :D

Sooo, something awesome happened just now. Like, around an hour + ago. It was kinda like a fairytale(: I thought i was dreaming. Gawd. Sorry, but I wouldn't reveal what happened. Privatee(: But anyway, at least you know it's something amazing. But you will never guess. Haa.

Today I started playing one Maple private server -.- [I know, damn boring can]. Chee How asked me to try, so i did. End up, i went in, I bought the cash item. Keep standing there only. Cos i kept afk-ing as i was watching Why Why Love. Then I did nothing, i didn't level up. Still level 1 now -.-" LOL. I have no intrest in maple anymore. I see maple, i feel so bored out. I have no intrest in any games now. I don't know why, maybe I've gotten too much burden to bear already in real life. I can't bear handling levels & money in the game. LOL?!

Sorry but not much pictures for this post. I have nothing to post, sadly :( But more pictures will be in the following post(s) alright? I'm kinda tired now, sleepy. My eyes are dry and droopy after crying JUST NOW. Don't ask why, I just cried. Well, like someone once said, It's no use pushing it all away and pretending i'm okay. Because i'm NOT. & I'm not the only one who knows that.

kthxbai.

No comments: