Monday, August 24, 2009

The loneliness is eating me alive;

Before I start anything, I would like to wish happy belated birthday to a few peeps(:



First off, Chee How; 14th August.


Sorry, pretty lazy to find your picture & upload, lols. So you're 16 now. Don't be so childish le, must grow up abit ma, or else how to get girls wor? (;



Secondly, Alex Eng.


Already wished you yesterday, but here's another wish(; . Soo happy birthday, you're 16 too. Please please take care of Jia Qi. If not alot of people will come find you :P. HAHA.



---


Shellooo!


Today was definately better than yesterday, but still not very good. I guess it's alright. Tho I didn't feel any better, except when I had friends around. So this is the story of Monday, 24th August 09.


I woke up at 9.45am this morning. Took a quick shower and had my breakfast. Soon, mum called to confirm with me if I was going to BJ or not. Yeah, I told her I was, so she sent the driver to pick me up around 10.30pm. So yeah, anyway after breakfast I just sat down scrolling through the channels on TV while smsing a friend of mine. Honestly, smsing other people don't make me feel better either, even if it's a hot guy or not, I still so fucking down, sheez.


After that, my driver was outside around 10.45pm. Oh, he was LATE. Anyway, i took my sister along with me to BJ, cos she couldn't stay home alone. Yeah, we went to BJ & first to Nadiah's house, there, we picked up Ryan, Nadiah & Daryl. The moment I arrived, they all were making noise. Haha, yes yes, the crowd loves me :).


After Nadiah's house, I went to Sonia's house, to pick her up & to get my clothes, so yeah. *needs a moment to myself, sobs*. I'm good, i'm good. Anyway, after that, we all went back straight to my place. Once we reached my place, noise started again. My parents weren't home, so we were shouting and screaming and whatnot. LOL.


We straight all rushed to my room, I know my dad would be kinda stiff about letting guys into my room, but he dosen't know a thing :P. Anyway, we watched Coming Soon. I tell you, the show was SUPPOSED to be scary, but Ryan & Daryl made it funny. Just because it was all in Thai, they made fun of how they speak, I tell you, I couldn't stop laughing. I was watching on the bed, with Daryl & Sonia, while Nadiah was on the floor & Ryan was on the rocking chair that everyone loves so much. HAHA.





We all kept changing positions, [don't think negatively :P]. I went to sit on the floor, then the chair, then on the bed again, then bla bla. Daryl kept rewinding & forwarding the CD. & made it all so funny, and if you've watched Coming Soon, you would know CHABA! The ghost of the movie, we all kept making fun of that name, and also Sylvia Ganuush, from Drag Me To Hell. Hahah.


After the movie, they all played with my dog. They like so brave, kept like, calling my dog, and stuff, when my dog came, I tell you they all ran and hide in the toilet, because me & daryl quickly went inside my room & locked the door. So, Sonia, Ryan & Nadiah kept shouting and screaming outside while me & daryl kept laughing our ass off. Then we finally let them in, then Daryl was also scared of my dog, so they all jumped on the bed and covered themselves in the blanket, they asked me to try put the dog on the bed, I did and they all started screaming like hell. Hmm, I have a video of it :P




& a picture too!

Look at the monkeys, being scared to death :P


Anyway, after that whole dog issue. We all went out to walk around, ye know, search for hotties. Cheh, joking :P. We went to McDonald. I know la, they all puasa, but they wanted me & daryl to eat! We kept saying no no no until i'm like, ah fine, cos they kept saying that they walked all the way here for nothing, so we just ate lahh.


So they went to the playground & hide, where they can't see food. While Me & Daryl went to eat. Soo, there was this salesguy came up to us & started talking.

Sales Guy: Hey sorry to bother you, or did i scare you? well i hope not, You see, i'm *whatever his name is* from *whatever the company is* & were kinda like collecting donations for this children. Well, this children are not like down-syndrom or anything they can recover, but we need your help in donating this. This sticker here *shows sticker* is 10 bucks for one, buying one is like donating to a child to help them in many ways..

Daryl: Uh, mister, sorry for you to waste your saliva but we don't want it.

Me: Aiya Daryl, just donate la kesian them, we share lah!

Daryl: uhhh, okay laaa =.="

Me: Hehe thanks.

So yeah, we got this sticker thingy for donating to that fella. Kesian those kids man :( But daryl keeps saying that their fake their fake! I'm like, shut-up-yo-fes! *nadiah style* :P


After McD, we walked to the CC nearby, cos we had nothing to do, so just went to CC.


On the way, we saw this on the floor,


A toothbrush! Lol, Sonia was like, "Guys, Guys, whose one is this?" LOL.


Soo, then we went to CC lah, Daryl & Ryan were playing Left 4 Dead. I saw this girl playing Mo Siang, @@. She was the only female gamer there though. Haha, So yeah, me, nadiah & sonia just sat down & surfed the net, because I dnt knw, didn't feel like playing any games, pfft it's not like I even play online games -.- Not aymore lahh :P


After CC we all walked to 7-11 to buy topup and get some aircond, Hee, on the way there was this pet-store with loads of cute puppies. Me & Sonia rushed in while the rest stayed outside cos they thought it was really smelly, LOL it was but i didn't caree, hee.


After everything, we all walked to the lake, & played in the playground!(:





Shadooow.

If you can see closely, my toenail, the first one, broke, because of RYAN! Cheh, noo laa :P. I was on the swing, then suddenly ryan was like BOO! I got shocked laaa, I thought i was going to hit him, so then i put my leg on the ground & stopped. Instead I kicked my foot on some stupid thingy & my whole toenail came off. Okay lah not whole, like half, or three quarters. Alot okay?! It hurt a little at first, then it hurt more, but then slowly the pain weared off. Thank god! Ryan couldn't stop saying sorry on the way walking around the lake. Lol.


See! I still can smile despite my painful toe nail :(

What is Ryan doing laa -.-
Me & Sonia!


After the playground, we walked to the lake there and it was so windy, it was nice, awesome, i loved the lake in the evenings & I'm planning to go there tomorrow again, just so I could let out my emotions, sigh. Well i'm going alone lah, sighh. I felt so emotional at the lake today, Don't kow why, just sitting at the cement thingy, alone while the rest went & played around, the wind blowing and hair flickering all over my face, i felt a rush of sadness running through, I almost cried there, but I held my tears back as I knew I didn't know how to explain to them why I cried.




Daryl & Naddy.

Daryl, Sonia, Ryan.
I simply took this -.-

You can see, my toenail, broken! :(
Kinda like this pic, if only my hand wasn't blocking the left side of the camera :\
Ryan & I. Posing! LOL. Don't misunderstand, he's just my brother :)


Well, that evening all i wished for was for my loved one to be there. Yeah, it was just the perfect place to set free, it was so nice, there was no one else there and the wind blowing so swiftly with the breeze from the lake & fountain. Sighh, *tears*. But it was all just in my imagination, something like that could never ever happen, right? I know, well I guess I just have to stop thinking too much, even though I can't help myself but I have to try, sigh.


I hope this feeling dosen't go away, even tho it makes me sad, I don't fucking care. I want this to last, the feeling I mean. Sadness dosen't bother me to much anymore, I'm used to it. All i need is just to deal with other problems in life, let this be & take it slow & easy. Andrea, relax, you're still 14, life ahead of you has plenty of surprises. Don't hold on, let go & move on. Nooo, but I dont want to, so I won't. Let me just keep this feeling for now, fuck the sadness I don't care it dosen't bother me, I don't care if it makes me sad, the feeling & the thought of it is the light of my darkness. (:


Readers, please don't think i'm having an emotional breakdown. I'm not, i'm just feeling down, and it's a normal thing to feel. Don't worry about me, i'm fine. Tho i know none will even care :( But anyway, even without (statement goes here), i still have my friends to count on. Friends will always be there, they don't come and go.


Anyway, my mum drove Daryl to McD again after leaving the rest at my house first, after that we went to pick up Jia Qi from her house as she wanted to come over. So yeah, then picked her then came back home, Sonia & Nadiah were fast asleep. Ryan was awake so he talked to us laa, we used the comp & i trasferred stuff from Ryan's hard disk. Movies and all. Hmm yeah.


After that, they all went back around 6.50, almost 7. After they went home, me & Jia Qi continued crapping & gossiping lah. Laughing here & there. We webcamed with Ryan a little while then went through people's facebook pictures and stuff. She went home around 9+ if i'm not mistaken. Hee.


Soo anyway, here I am, blogging like some lifeless chick who has no boyfriend to sms :( LOL. Kidding, don't think i'm desperate, HAHA.


Eh, please lah, someone text me, the loneliness is eating me alive weih ! :( Bye!


Sometimes love comes around & knocks you down.

No comments: