Sunday, August 23, 2009

Even death didn't make this part;

Olleh.

I woke up this morning, looking out the window, it was bright & shiny. The perfect day with perfect sunshine. Well, until i checked my phone. There was 4 messages. So, i read the first message & second one. It was alright, the 3rd and 4th one seriously sucked. But I didn't want to beg or drag that person anymore, so I just let it be, replying freely like as if I don't really care. Well, what was I to do? I had no choice anyway, & I think it's for the best, but it feels so wrong.

I read the message a few times before i decided that it was reality & not a dream. I woke up more than 5 times that night just to check for messages, still nothing. & I got my shiny day turned upside down the minute I woke up this morning. What a bad start for the day eh? To top it all off, my dad shouted at me for texting too much, wtf? Like he even gives a shit.

Anyway, so i just replied that text casually & yeah, what he wants he gets. I'm not into forcing and bugging or begging. Andrea, be strong, don't give in for the next time, please, don't get yourself into deep shit again. One blog post couldn't hurt, it's not like people know, but heck cares now, nothing matter anymore does it?

Well, it's time to move on, but the feelings will still remain, but it won't be showed or released. I want to keep this feeling, because i want to. No why.

Soo, I went to eat dim sum in the morning, awesome. I saw Nicholas there, with his family and all. He said he was surprised I could use chopsticks. I'm like wth? Of course I can -.- . Then went to Subang Parade after that, bought two books, Kissing Booth & Kissing *name goes here* . I'd forgotten the name so yeah, haha. Bought two movies, Money not enough 2 & just follow law. Also bought a pants from Hush Puppies, and 3 pairs of coloured contact lens. Baby Aqua, Pure Hazel & Misty Grey. Woohoo :P

Once I got home, charged my phone & turned on my laptop. Went to shower & now i'm here blogging. Planning to go out again next week with Jia Qi. Damn I haven't hanged with her in ages. Currently listening to songs on BearShare. Sigh, i still feel so down, I guess i just need someone to talk to, but then, it's not like I can tell them whats on my mind. Sigh, forget it, on second thought, I don't want anyone to talk to. I just want a new soft pillow for me to shout into & then fall asleep due to excessive release of tears :\

Okay that sounds emotional. ANDREA! Don't be so emo lah :( Emo isn't good for the face, it makes me look dull, and omg, more eye bags when I cry. Hmm, thats just over-exagerating. I don't cry, well I do, but recently I didn't, because i'm being strong. [cheh, so fake]. But yeah, I didn't and i'm trying not to. Andrea, you won't cry right? Yes, I won't :)

Enough of talking to myself -.- It's creeping me out, no, not really. Just had to say that so I don't sound as crazy as it seems :P. Soo, I have nothing to do now, really. It's so boring at home. No one to text, mainly cos i'm running out of credit. Yeah, i'm on prepaid sadly. I feel like killig someone, why don't I just kill myself right? Okayokay jokes -.- Don't freak out.


You're a perfect lullaby, You're a sweet dream, on a beautiful night, boy. Somebody pinch me, your love's too good to be true. Either way, I don't wanna wake up from you.. But I already have,

I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo, I'm not emo,

Yay(:

No comments: