Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Please don't forget;

Hii Sayangs(:


Today, is wasn't better than yesterday. Pretty much the same, sorry I seem to be blogging everyday. Well it's because i've got nothing better to do. It might be a good thing for some people, anyway, i love to keep ya'll updated too :).


Before I start anything, this is one of the many many group photos we took that day, this is the only one I found. Grr.




Top row from left: Khai Teq, Atiqah, Kuang Jin, Naimi, Nadiah.
Bottom row from left: Ryan, Syaz, Me, Sonia.


Soo anyway, I did nothing today but sit home & rot infront of the computer. Woke up at 10 something, as usual I had messages. 2 from Nadiah & one from my ex. Hmm, Nadiah was cheering me up in those 2 messages. Syg, you said you failed to make me happy yesterday, no lahh, you made me happy alright?(: If you guys didn't come over yesterday, i would've been bored to death, or maybe crying alone in my room. But since I had ya'll over, I didn't think too much & just had fun.


At noon, mum took us all out for lunch at this new restaurant. I dnt knw what it's called. The food is o-kay lah. Average. Then I went for my haircut. Goshh, my new fringe is okay lah, like last time when I first cut it. I DON'T LIKE IT :( It's short, not very short lah, slightly below my eyebrow. But I want it back to the long one :( The next time it grows i'm not cutting it anymoree!


Currently listening to You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. I love this song, & it's reaaaal meaningful. Just listen to the lyrics, it's awesome. I feel like putting it on my pm, but scared someone terase. @.@. Anyway, i forgot to post these screenshots in previous posts, so here they are,



I tried Omegle today, it's so stupid. This guy was like, ditching me cos I wasn't horny. LOL!


Joey & I. I was really messy :\


Soo, my latest addictions as below:


Chace Crawford, plays Nate Archibald in Gossip Girl <3


Taylor Swift, The lyrics of her songs are the best i've heard.


The All American Rejects, I wanna touch you Tyson Ritter! :D


Boys Like Girls, they've seriously got me Love Drunk(:


Demi Lovato, never ever thought I would like her, :P. Listen to her song, Dont Forget. It's on my blog. It's awesome.


Last but not least, my latest & most major addiction,



PIXIE LOTT(:
She's only 18. Looks old eh? But she's great.


Soo, I downloaded ooVoo, Safari & google chrome today. Oh, & changed my background wallpaper too! This is how they look like,


New Moon(:


ooVoo!


Safari


Google Chrome


Soo, yeah, this is what happens when you have totally nothing better to do(:


Anyway, I really want to watch Up! But no one to go with, supposed to go with Jia Qi today but mum said no -.- I guess i'll be going this weeked. I hopeeee, no one to watch with me! :(


I have no plans tmrw, gawd i'm going to be soooooooo bored manzxzxzx. Any ideas on what to do? Or should I just rot to death. Or die from loneliness? Sighh, the days aren't getting any better, when will they ever get better? Jeez, I need someone to be with me :( Pei me in my room just watching movie after movie after movie & dealing with it when I cry on his/her shoulder or whatsoever. & when i need a hug, that person would be there. Sigh, any volunteers? :P LOL.


NADIAHHH! :P . Just felt like saying your name. Heheh.


Okay lah, i'm so damn bored, but I feel like writing more, but I just cant think of any.. Hmm.

Did you forget that I was even alive? Did you forget everything we ever had? Did you forget, did you forget about me? Did you regret, ever standing by my side? Did you forget, what we were feeling inside? Now i'm left to forget about us. But somewhere we went wrong. We were once so strong. Our love is like a song, you can't forget it.


So i guess, this is where we have to stand. Did you regret ever holding my hand? Never again, please don't forget, don't forget. We had it all, we were just about to fall, even more in love, than we were before. I wont forget, I won't forget about us. But somewhere we went wrong. We were once so strong. Our love is like a song, you can't for get it at all.


And at last, all the pictures have been burned. And all the past is just a lesson that we've learnt. I won't forget, please don't forget us. Somewhere we went wrong. Our love is like a song, but you won't sing along. You've forgotten about us. Don't forget.


This what happens when i'm bored. LOL :P


kthxbai,

No comments: