Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I was left to watch the memories die;

Hi Peopleeeeeeee(:


It's 4.30pm now. I've got totally nothing to do, like seriously.


I woke up around 12+ today. Yeah i know, slept like a pig -.- . Then went for lunch nearby & went to Hazel's house to pick up the Transformers dvd. Planning to watch it tonight followed by a couple of other movies. Is there anyone out there who wants to go on a movie marathon with me? :(


Planning to watch Just Follow Law, Transformers 2, Disaster Movie, Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging, Coming Soon, & maybe Twilight. & more lah, theres alot. Hee. Mico supposed to be coming over, but she very the good lah, haven't finish homework then ask her dad. -.-


I'm also planning to go BJ tmrw or maybe Friday. Just hang there awhile and stuff, but my friends all Puasaaa :( So can't eat or anything, sighh. Haha, but who cares, as long as I don't feel lonely & has company then it's all good.


Yesterday at midnight, I ooVoo-ed with Choe Hoong & Chee Ping. I asked them both to download it so that everyone could webcam together lahh. Then we had some problems joining the calls & whatnot. First I webcamed with Choe Hoong, then we stopped cos we didn't know how to add Chee Ping in. So yeah, I ended up webcaming with cp cos choe hoong's ooVoo retarded :P



I used the Alien face at first LOL.
wtfxck? I didn't realise my eyes were closed. Lol.
O_O


Anyways then we also chat-ed on msn lahh. Since the oovoo chat thingy is not nice, Lol.


We had this, desktop thingy, so it's like, he could see my desktop, see what i'm doing & whatnot. Lol.


Guess what Choe Hoong wrote? Lol. I stare at that thing for damn long & still can't figure it out. Lol In the end he told us what it was, but i'm not going to tell you lahh. You ask him for yourself(:


Then went to bed around 2am cos cp had to go Dota & I was so sleepy. Lol.


That was practically the highlight of my day. Everyday is so fxcking boring & seriously dull. Sometimes I feel suicidal. LOL JOKING -.- . I want to go out & watch UP :( . But don't know go with whooooo. Grr, I feel so bored now lahhh. I'm ever talking to myself, nah :P. I click my phone like every 5 minutes hoping! .. That someone would message me lahh. It's so boring without sms-ing & I'm not used to it.


Anyways, you will realise that i've changed my blogskin. I've reverted it back to the classic template but i've added a background & whatnot. Awesome aye? I know(: LOL. I started to get bored of the old www.blogskins.com . So I tried something new which Natalie rekoned to me, www.cutestblogontheblock.com / www.yummylolly.com . If i'm not mistaken, those were the sites. Hee.


Thats all, for now. Anything more, i'd update again later, in this same post.


I still miss you very much, sigh. I don't think I can hide the pain any longer.

1. Spell your name without an E,R,S,H,K,I,M,L,C,A,Y,N,T,

No comments: