Friday, August 28, 2009

To love & to hold ;

Helloo!


I know i look different in this picture, Not sure why, whatever :P

It's 9.07pm. Currently listening to I'd Hate To Be You - Mayday Parade


Before I start on anything, just want ya'll to watch these videos below,








The first video is some kinda prank call. Dead funny, trust me. The second video is a New Moon trailer which is just soooo stupid but yeah, it's sorta funny. The third video is like, stuck in my head. Just watch it, i just had to get it into you guys's head too. :P


There's this one song, which i heard last year, i totally forgotten the title, gahh. It was an awesome song I just cant recall the title. Gaaahhh, I want to hear that songgg! :(


Anyway, webcamed with NATALIE(:





I know lah, i look weird with glasses. Don't need any more criticism :(. Sorry for the half picture,




& the last webcam picture, my favourite of all :P ,



Hers wrote "Andrea, My hand writing sucks :(" Haha. So cute right?!


We're thinking of fed-exing those stuff to eachother, hahaha. Laughed like hell when she showed me her PRINCESS & PAUPER BARBIE curtains :P . Haha.


Two nights ago, forgotten which night. Around 1am+ Me & cp had like totally nothing to do, so we went on omegle! Suddenly he accountered a stupid stranger who undergo-ed a sex change -.- LOL right? He showed me the conver i laughed like hell, it's as below;


Cp lied and said he was a female, cos if he said he was male, the stranger would just leave. HAHA! See how males are so unwanted in this world? :P Joking, hehe.


Don't let someone be your everything, cuz when their gone, you have nothing.
Sigh,


No comments: